The real issue

UGCTT

White Belt
Reaction score
I think lately, these free cards on FS1 and whatever other stations have been hands down better than 75% of PPV's. And its not just the satisfaction of getting a free product.

Think about it...these guys have nothing to lose and everything to gain. They are concerened about climbing the ladder and not just sitting on top of it.

I say screw it and remove the the rankings. Instead offer title fights to guys like a Matt Brown for example, for putting on multiple exciting fights. Of course highly revered guys should still get shots now and again.

But no one saw RL doing all that to Hendricks...and it proves that a guy with nothing to lose and the world to gain will put on a hell of a show.

These rankings, and P4P list that tapout wearing Dbags have made popular are whats making some of these cards so stiff. Guys are affraid to lose in fear of falling so far back in the rankings.

Official rankings or not, FN cards have always delivered for the most part.

Also, sans main event and maybe one other fight, this card wasn't really that good, it felt pretty weak to me.

I think lately, these free cards on FS1 and whatever other stations have been hands down better than 75% of PPV's. And its not just the satisfaction of getting a free product.
These fights are not free. Stop paying your cable/dish fee, or economize by selecting a lower service tier than the one you currently have, and you'll see what I mean. What you probably meant to say is that, in order to view them, you don't have to pay anything above your usual entertainment fees. But saying they're "free" is clearly inaccurate.

These fights are not free. Stop paying your cable/dish fee, or economize by selecting a lower service tier than the one you currently have, and you'll see what I mean. What you probably meant to say is that, in order to view them, you don't have to pay anything above your usual entertainment fees. But saying they're "free" is clearly inaccurate.

My apologies for being so ignorant. I'm currently still a low man on the totem pole enslited member...one of my perks is cable in the barracks. So to me its free, but i do in fact get what youre saying. Nothing in life is truly free i suppose

Back