The Real Berimbolo

I've been to 2 of their seminars where they taught a different variation of the berimbolo each time, I think the "real" berimbolo was just something to drive attention.

Nice write up. I remember when I first heard about them, they were purple belts from brasa. I bought some Japanese magazine just because it showed a couple of their techniques. Now I get to see a new one everyday!

I've been to 2 of their seminars where they taught a different variation of the berimbolo each time, I think the "real" berimbolo was just something to drive attention.

I've never been to one of their seminars, care to indulge?

Nice write up. I remember when I first heard about them, they were purple belts from brasa. I bought some Japanese magazine just because it showed a couple of their techniques. Now I get to see a new one everyday!

I've never been to one of their seminars, care to indulge?

Well at each of their seminars, gi and nogi, they should different ways to get the person to sit their weight back and different finishes. IE berimbolo to leg drag, berimbolo to back, berimbolo to side control.

Different ways to start, push the hip, or grab the sleeve etc.

I also went to a seminar w/ Caio who showed a different variation as well which works great.

Back