The quality of UFC cards have been declining at an alarming rate

Also is what happens when you want to be the sport that is continuing on through the pandemic - you're going to end up having some serious quality issues.

That said, the main event last night was good - not thrilling but a good display of skill and toughness on both parts.

They do need to be more on the ball with signings tbh. I think people are overblowing it when they say they're missing out on everyone (they've made some very good signings over the past year and a half), but they've passed on a fair few fighters they should have signed.

I’ve been saying this and people call me a shill but Bellator is better than UFC rn. Yeah they can’t match the star power of UFC’s most popular 4-5 guys but overall, Bellator is putting out better mma and better cards. If you think otherwise you’re not paying attention. These UFC cards in the past year post Covid are not worth watching.
Everyone shits on Coker but he actually knows what he's doing. Strikeforce was also built into a superior product compared to UFC under his guide.

That’s what happens when you sign countless Contender Series brawlers on 10K/10K contracts instead of investing in high level prospects like other organizations have been doing

is that why bellator pays under 5k to fighters alot.

The last couple cards have been lackluster, hopefully the next PPV makes up for them.

Everyone shits on Coker but he actually knows what he's doing. Strikeforce was also built into a superior product compared to UFC under his guide.

I'm not sure he knows what he's doing really, he's good at scouting talent but he should leave the other stuff to other people imo.

Back