The pwd e fed

Listen up cunts, all you over 35, disgusting looking, smelly rats, need to SHUT UP, get out of my ring, and go FUCK YOURSELVES. Botch already MADE a PWD e fed THREE YEARS AGO, and you MOTHERFUCKERS QUIT! So if you wanna start this shit back up, YOU BETTER MAKE IT VERY FUCKING CLEAR, which one you want to be a part of.

The PWDWF

I took a shower, hit a gym and banged a rat or sixteen and woo’ed the night off at the Marriott before you jerked off to Big Cass’ seconds, brother. I may be old but I got the fire, you understand, the fire and I got the brain, I got the brain, I’m the Heenan in your brain, I’m The Macho Dad Lawyer with the beard you cannot conquer and Hunter wants, the 7” kielbasa, the roids in my ass like I’m Warrior and I don’t need no Blue Chew, oh yeah.

<{cum@me}>

Last edited:
Jesus. I’ve been cutting promos on all you guys in my head after reading this thread (and that rhymed even if I didn’t tried) while playing Red Dead.

Like a trip before a Saturday morning taping.

And I guarantee, I’d cut a better than Horner. At least.

Especially on the @BEAST

Ps : brah. We cool, just it rhymed and I had heat previously because of me and it made sense.

Last edited:
Back