The pwd e fed

lakersfan45

That's sardo! No mr, accent on the do!
@Gold
Reaction score
Hello
<{1-12}><{1-12}><{1-15}>
lady and gentleman of the pwd. Their is an e fed thread and this ievit is it.
<{1-14}>
Introduce yourself and your character and explain why you will be the first ever pwd Chopin.
<{1-13}>
After untorduoctins I will put together the first round of the pwd championshop tournament.
<{1-7}>
May the foods begin!
<{1-9}>
DMIQIrl.gif

images

Are we simming matches on No Mercy? If not, I'm out.

You’re damn right! And when you step down that virtual ramp, I’m gonna take my size 16 pixelated foot and shove it straight up your ass!

@lakersfan45 Was that pretty good?
Yes you are currently bbumbef 1 on the ranking leaderboard

Listen up cunts, all you over 35, disgusting looking, smelly rats, need to SHUT UP, get out of my ring, and go FUCK YOURSELVES. Botch already MADE a PWD e fed THREE YEARS AGO, and you MOTHERFUCKERS QUIT! So if you wanna start this shit back up, YOU BETTER MAKE IT VERY FUCKING CLEAR, which one you want to be a part of.

The PWDWF

Listen up cunts, all you over 35, disgusting looking, smelly rats, need to SHUT UP, get out of my ring, and go FUCK YOURSELVES. Botch already MADE a PWD e fed THREE YEARS AGO, and you MOTHERFUCKERS QUIT! So if you wanna start this shit back up, YOU BETTER MAKE IT VERY FUCKING CLEAR, which one you want to be a part of.

The PWDWF
So you botched and Efed AND a podcast? Lol. Classic botchfish

Botchfish is currently lady last in the rankings

Botchfish cut a promo on himself
<Lmaoo>

I will observe both Feds before I decide which one the Church of JUST BLEED endorses.

@Batfish buried the Hell out of himself.

He's making Sid's half a brain promo look like Dusty Rhode's Hard Times.

I'm about to go New Jack on all you fuckers.

All of you competitors are so lamely and unfashionable that dogs should bark at you as you halt by them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back