THE PUNISHER Season 2 (Cancelled)

Godamnit if she uses that pistol trick he taught her at the end to defeat the last bad guy. I quit.

QgenoEV.jpg

mmybpmO.jpg

o2iu0Uv.jpg

I hate the doc even more now. Even though being a freak is cool.

I like how Billy has 5 cuts on his face and people are looking at him like the elephant man.
They wanted him to stay handsome. He actually looks better, like tougher this way.

Yeah I doubt people would look at that face and think "Yuck!"

Still watching....so far much more enjoyable than the critics suggest.

I was worried when collider gave it a lukewarm positive review because they usually love everything Marvel.

I'm a few episodes in and the only complaint I had was god damn I hate that blonde bitch. Which means she was doing her job. Great actress. All the cast is stellar. A few episodes after that and I like her, and god damn it's awesome. So far, great acting, decent plot, but most of all --- holy shit great action. So much death and destruction. 10/10 so far. I hope this shit gets renewed for season 3.

I know that's starting to bother me. They are just like. 2 or 3 scars

my friend's face was a mess when he stepped on an anti personnel mine in afghan, looked alot like someone has fired a shotgun at his face point blank range. 2 years later and after surgery he only had some scars similar to billy russo...not as bad as one would have thought. this was like 10 years ago now

.Im glad they didnt go too far fetched with the scarring to be honest...makes the unbelievable show more believeable.

also...just watched a fight near the end of episode 5...beast haha.

Put off going to sleep after overnight shift at work to watch. Not disappointed. Just finished episode 3. Fuck.

. Damn shame we aren't getting more seasons. Feels like they could have 6 strong seasons using ma Gucci, the Russian, slavers arc, and jamacans + barracuda.

Last edited:
Also forgot how hot the actress who plays Madoni is. sweet Christmas, I'd punish her so much.

Jesus christ I can't even watch the fucking Punisher without seeing liberal bullshit about Trump. I'm in episode 6 and anti-Trump stuff is now the main plot rofl
I hope you threw away your Gillette razor after burning your Nikes.

Watched the first 3 episodes last night and it’s pretty awesome. I really liked the first episode. Frank is just such a bad ass... that bathroom fight was great.

They wanted him to stay handsome. He actually looks better, like tougher this way.

Yeah I doubt people would look at that face and think "Yuck!"

Still watching....so far much more enjoyable than the critics suggest.

I was worried when collider gave it a lukewarm positive review because they usually love everything Marvel.

They are probably uncomfortable with violence, because everyone on that review network strikes me as soft .

I'm glad he let
Pilgrim
live.

Watched the first 3 episodes last night and it’s pretty awesome. I really liked the first episode. Frank is just such a bad ass... that bathroom fight was great.
I can't wait for the inevitable backlash over Frank beating up/killing women (never mind the fact they were trying to kill him).

Oh and Beth's actress was Jon Bernthal's girlfriend on Mob City.

Last edited:
I can't wait for the inevitable backlash over Frank beating up/killing women (never mind the fact they were trying to kill him).

Oh and Beth's actress was Jon Bernthal's girlfriend on Mob City.

Alexa Davalos. She was also in Angel and Chronicles of Riddick , still looks good even though she has been around awhile

Back