The promos to the new TUF with McG/Faber...

Urijah tries to generate the "umph", the charisma, the manliness that comes to Conor effortlessly/like a second wind, and Urijah fails.

Go hide under a velveteen blanket, Faber. LOL. We're just here for Conor.

Yeah, I agree with you 100% on this. If there was maybe a sign of mocking to Faber's attitude, that would be interesting. But it comes across as just two angry guys, and one is just copying the other.

jds-2.gif

Urijah tries to generate the "umph", the charisma, the manliness that comes to Conor effortlessly/like a second wind, and Urijah fails.

Go hide under a velveteen blanket, Faber. LOL. We're just here for Conor.

When you say "like a second wind", what the fuck are you talking about?

I wish they went with a cool Californian vibe for Faber, they only sprung for one song and the editing team were lazy as fuck, different faces, "everything else is virtually identical!".

I wish they went with a cool Californian vibe for Faber, they only sprung for one song and the editing team were lazy as fuck, different faces, "everything else is virtually identical!".

This will be the Conor Mc show, Faber is just there as a foil and target to make Conor Mc look huge and witty. Faber and his little man height and little man voice will look like a fool in this season, along with any other TAM'rs who come help him coach. Maybe they'll bring that one tall black dude who trains with them to raise their stature.

Back