The promos to the new TUF with McG/Faber...

B

Bulletproof Acc

[YT]2mRWtvRXTHQ[/YT]

[YT]onkTBK1FCTA[/YT]

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Urijah tries to generate the "umph", the charisma, the manliness that comes to Conor effortlessly/like a second wind, and Urijah fails.

Go hide under a velveteen blanket, Faber. LOL. We're just here for Conor.

Urijah tries to generate the "umph", the charisma, the manliness that comes to Conor effortlessly/like a second wind, and Urijah fails.

When you say "here" where do you mean?

I like them, although I wish they picked a color other than green for Faber.

Odd promos for sure but with tuf they just throw shit at the wall til something sticks at this point.

My reaction to...

GOAT:

159.gif

Faber:

f9187d803ee9d6653e5aa137433bc987_large

When you say " We're " who do you mean ?.

This TUF will be like all of Conor Mc's fight with him grossly out-sizing his opponent. Uriah Kid is such a schmuck for taking this job, he's going to be made to look silly. It's going to be hilarious when the UFC kicks him ass to the curb after all his years of being a loyal little dog to Dana Baldfather.

I guarantee everyone that your b-hole tightened up a bit when you thought of Conor Mc umphing you compared to Urijah Kid doing it.

That was tacky.
But that is fine, like most people will not be watching.

they both looks like tryhards in those videos

guarantee Faber ends up being a better coach though

I guarantee everyone that your b-hole tightened up a bit when you thought of Conor Mc umphing you compared to Urijah Kid doing it.

lost it hard reading this.

My prediction: up being a good coach, McMinger will spend the whole season being a try-hard and running his mouth.

That's a promo?! Jesus wept what has happened to tuf? I haven't watched it since gastelum beat Uriah in the final but that show really needs to end

Back