The problem is that Palhares just snaps in fights.(Video proof)

What has this video to do with anything? Maybe he kicked a puppy in 2003, try to find a video of that too

Stupid comment, it has pretty much everything to do with ... everything??? (related to Palhares currently). This video is actually pretty revealing into his mindset during fights.

One of the things that worries me most is that he gets shit for holding on to a sub too long which can be fight ending, but theoretically "can" happen for a second when really fighting for a sub, but to try to stomp and kick an opponent after the fight has stopped and to try to run back for more shows a malicious mindset that is inexcusable.

What has this video to do with anything? Maybe he kicked a puppy in 2003, try to find a video of that too

qui? Videos like this are the most relevant thing you can present. They establish a pattern of him attacking after the referee stops the contest. You're cut from the same super dense cloth as palhares.

The refs just need to stop the fight 5 seconds earlier when Paul Harris is fighting. Simple. End of story.

Sign him back to the UFC

match him up with JDS for 10 fights in a row

Simple, easy solution. No more fighting for Palhares. Just have him go and do something else. He's 35 now anyway. Go be a coach or whatever. He's proven he can be trusted in competition. Time and time and time again.

he was working construction at age 7, so he's a little dense, a blind berserker if you will. but u cant deny his technical skills in there. brilliant berserk :)

top post

end the thread!

[YT]kYQaV7QrqI0[/YT]

FF to 1:25

I don't see the problem here, he let go after a couple of taps while the referee was too busy going full retard and arguing with Flavio.

He could fight with one of those electric dog collars on and the ref could have a button to activate it.

That could do.
Don't bring this talent away from us :/ Just have a heavy rod and smack his head or something if the collar doesn't work, just let him fight!

I used to think Paul was just misunderstood. Now after seeing the eye gauging I can see he is just a dick.

That could do.
Don't bring this talent away from us :/ Just have a heavy rod and smack his head or something if the collar doesn't work, just let him fight!

They would also need a full animal control team outside the ring equipped with catch-pole's and tranq rifles in case that doesn't do it.

Paul Harris has a mental disorder and I am not joking about this.

Back