The problem is that Palhares just snaps in fights.(Video proof)

bjjwar

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I saw a video posted here earlier which showed him TKO'ing a guy and still wanting to punch the guy after the ref stopped it.His cornermen had to stop him and calm him down.

He looked like he needed 2-3 seconds to realize that the fight was really over.He seems to snap for a moment and forget about everything else.

Here's the video,it happens at 1:40 :

[YT]XosJ86nQbTo[/YT]

I don't think he really did it on purpose,but he can't control himself and just sees red for a moment and that sh** could be dangerous if you're holding on to a sub.

I think he should either learn to control himself or just allow the ref to have a taser to stop him in time.

Probably should be put down like rabid dogs are.

They must find a solution to the problem.Something that wouldn't hurt him,but would stop him immediately.

He really seems like a nice guy when you watch his interviews.I don't know WTF happens when he is about to finish someone.

he was working construction at age 7, so he's a little dense, a blind berserker if you will. but u cant deny his technical skills in there. brilliant berserk :)

They must find a solution to the problem.Something that wouldn't hurt him,but would stop him immediately.

He really seems like a nice guy when you watch his interviews.I don't know WTF happens when he is about to finish someone.

When animals are euthanized they are sedated first, then given the lethal injection to ensure they don't feel pain. Palhares wouldn't be hurt and would stop immediately.

why do people keep making excuses for this guy, hes just a piece of shit

I think I should add that roid rage might play a part, he has tested positive before and he looks like hes still on it.

Can we please make him have a sub-only match with Roger Gracie or Marcelo Garcia, and see how that turns out for Paul Harris?

I would love to see the dude get crushed and made to squeal.

What has this video to do with anything? Maybe he kicked a puppy in 2003, try to find a video of that too

What has this video to do with anything? Maybe he kicked a puppy in 2003, try to find a video of that too

Sorry,the thread wasn't made for mentally handicaped people.I could try to explain to you that the sky is blue,but you wouldn't understand it anyway...

Banning him from competition seems like the obvious choice.

If a hockey player kept trying to cut other people with his skates, he would have to go, whether he scored 50 goals a year or not.

Sorry,the thread wasn't made for mentally handicaped people.I could try to explain to you that the sky is blue,but you wouldn't understand it anyway...

palhares is clearly mentally handicapped

The guy should be banned from mma. If you can't control yourself, which he has shown on many occasions, and also abuse PEDs the you should be banned.

He seems both awkward and malicious with his 'snaps' at this point.

Pretty awkward combination, that should get him banned at this point.

I love watching him fight, but sadly this shit got way out of control already.

If someone is accused of repeated puppy kicking and you have a video of him indulging in said activity back in the day; then yes, it's pertinent. It has to do with establishing a long history of habitual puppy kicking - either way, I wouldn't want Palhares around any dog of mine.

Wow a real Internet though guy, applause

Is there a list of Palhares behavior somewhere? shit is ridiculous. In that video he was still trying to stomp the guy while the ref was stopping it and Palhares slipped and fell. You would think it would be over there but he jumps up and tries to go at him again when it's so clearly over.

There is no "learning to control himself" at this point. It's far too late for that.

Back