The previous, AND next McGregor fights are gonna be boring

Johnnybbbb

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
None of the diaz's.
No Khabib.
Not even Woodley nor Cody.

Conor's gonna stick to smaller, shorter, weaker opponents, so Dana can milk that cow more.
Aldo perhaps?

Last edited:
A bout vs Dodson is what the fans want to see.

Aldo rematch and Khabib are the best things that can happen

Aldo rematch in particular

Khabib i think may fight stupid

Would be awesome to watch him fight any of Aldo, Furguson, Khabib or even Woodley.

Diaz at 155 and Holloway rematch would also be cool further down the line.

And don't pretend you wouldn't watch any of these fights...

This thread needs to be retitled the Trollvinci code. What the hell is it that you're trying to say?

<5>

Would be awesome to watch him fight any of Aldo, Furguson, Khabib or even Woodley.

Diaz at 155 and Holloway rematch would also be cool further down the line.

And don't pretend you wouldn't watch any of these fights...
Ofcourse ! would love to watch them, the only possible one would be Aldo.
(We all know he'll destroy Aldo again)
Dana's too scared he'd lose to Woodley, Khabib or Diaz again (bet conor is scared too)

This isn't hating on Conor, he brought this sport & ratings to a whole new level...
However, everyone knows he's only good with smaller guys w/ shorter reach.
Feels a bit stuck.

Last edited:
He is going to have to defend that title against the top guys at LW. If he does not people will see right through it.

No thanks to the Diaz fight. Nate does not deserve a shot at the belt.

I expect the UFC will choose one of the following as Conor McGregor's next fight:

Joe Duffy
B.J. Penn
Darrell Horcher
Diego Sanchez
Michael Johnson
Ryan Hall
Artemij Sitenkov
Saul Rogers

Yes because Conor's fights have always been boring and totally not fun to watch.

So you are going to go back in time and alter Conor's previous fights to boring?

<{vega}>

They are boring cause you already seen them. Makes sense.

haha I know you are kidding but I am more of a Conor hater now really. I wouldn't, however, get bored watching his fights again and again. He is lots of things, boring is definitely not one of them.

Previous Fight (singular) and Next Fights (plurar).
Aldo? Alvarez? Mendes? - All boring, they were boring then when watching them and disappointing to watch. Big guy gets the smaller guys, wo ha, how impressive.
The interesting stuff about them was the weigh-ins, the trash talk, the hype. That's it.

Diaz was interesting on both occasions, and whether it was the trash talk or the actual fight.
No chance, it won't happen again. Conor will lose and then what? Ratings will drop and he will be exposed :(
Woodley would be interesting, Khabib would be interesting - However, same risk as another Diaz rematch.

Just to be clear: Actual fights, we're not talking WWE Style promos with fake metal chairs and hype-trains.

Wait, his previous fight is going to be boring?

You on glue, son?

Aldo? Alvarez? Mendes? - All boring, they were boring then when watching them and disappointing to watch.

You've got a strange definition of boring. Sure it was "disappointing" that Aldo didn't last for more than 13 seconds, but...boring? It was a fucking blast.

It's your right to enjoy a 13 second fight where only 2 punches were thrown from each side.
Call it a blast, enjoy a match where the bigger guy keeps his distance and picks the smaller guy.

Mind you,
the fights with Diaz were far more interesting but way more risky for Dana, these type of Interesting fights won't happen again.

Expecting a lame upcoming fight. Faber perhaps?

your current and next thread will be low tier troll posts

Last edited:
your current and next threads will be low tier troll posts
Those brain concussions get us some great discussions, ha?
Let me guess, maths isn't your strong suit, neither is literature, you hate trivia nights you speak one language, and your entire career is based on fighting.

But hey, that purple belt looks GREAT on ya :)

BTW: Loved your previous post in a different thread, "Stop it" ... did you come up with that yourself?

Back