The previous, AND next McGregor fights are gonna be boring

Those brain concussions get us some great discussions, ha?
Let me guess, maths isn't your strong suit, neither is literature, you hate trivia nights you speak one language, and your entire career is based on fighting.

But hey, that purple belt looks GREAT on ya :)

BTW: Loved your previous post in a different thread, "Stop it" ... did you come up with that yourself?
<{katwhu}>

Alright, wasteland this shit.

I expect the UFC will choose one of the following as Conor McGregor's next fight:

Joe Duffy
B.J. Penn
Darrell Horcher
Diego Sanchez
Michael Johnson
Ryan Hall
Artemij Sitenkov
Saul Rogers
Fedor?

Ts thought conor's last fight was boring. piss off you retard troll

TS must not be a fan of Aldo if he writes that up as being boring. Just so you know bro... the fight will likely last more than 13 secondz this time & be a striking clinic from both of them.

That said, Khabib let slip that he'z currently negotiating for the interim title against Ferg with the winner getting Conor at international fight week. So that possibility is out there.

What trash is this ?

Conor bashing thread?

Troll fail?

All of the above ????

Fuck you TS

I expect the UFC will choose one of the following as Conor McGregor's next fight:

Joe Duffy
B.J. Penn
Darrell Horcher
Diego Sanchez
Michael Johnson
Ryan Hall
Artemij Sitenkov
Saul Rogers

Most likely Diego due to that fierce Irish/Mexican heritage rivalry.

Can't see how a rematch with Aldo would be boring.

Please explain.

Between now and his next fight a motif hype will of changed the way we view so much of this. A Diaz, Gsp, Aldo, who knows?

Ofcourse ! would love to watch them, the only possible one would be Aldo.
(We all know he'll destroy Aldo again)
Dana's too scared he'd lose to Woodley, Khabib or Diaz again (bet conor is scared too)

This isn't hating on Conor, he brought this sport & ratings to a whole new level...
However, everyone knows he's only good with smaller guys w/ shorter reach.
Feels a bit stuck.

He will fight the winner of the khabib Furguson fight unless he fights Woodley which I doubt. And if he does and wins are you going to take back your thoughts on Conor and jump on the bandwagon?

He will fight the winner of the khabib Furguson fight unless he fights Woodley which I doubt. And if he does and wins are you going to take back your thoughts on Conor and jump on the bandwagon?
Unless he fights woodley, which you doubt and everyone that has common sense DOES.
This is the whole point of the thread.
Conor fights smaller guys - UFC gets bigger. Conor fights just one more time a bigger guy - UFC loses, big time.

If he beats Woodley - he is the GOAT.

Even by Sherdog standards this thread title is retarded.

The previous AND next fight are going to be boring? You understand that the previous fight has already happened right?

{<huh}

Ofcourse ! would love to watch them, the only possible one would be Aldo.
(We all know he'll destroy Aldo again)
Dana's too scared he'd lose to Woodley, Khabib or Diaz again (bet conor is scared too)

This isn't hating on Conor, he brought this sport & ratings to a whole new level...
However, everyone knows he's only good with smaller guys w/ shorter reach.
Feels a bit stuck.
qKsMKbE.gif

bueYCPO.gif

Back