The Phenom / The Dreamcatcher...can Belfort get this win?

dennisS66

hands up....chin down!
@red
Reaction score
Belfort didn't even throw a punch against Jacare i think, he was to scared of the takedown,which happened anyway,can Belfort get this win and fight his fight?

i could see Moose taking him down and battering him

If it gets out of the 2 min mark Belfort is fucked but I've been a moose fan a long time.

Its possible for Vitor to beat anyone if he lets those fists fly.It was a shame he didnt against Jacare and I agree he was too worried about the takedown.

I dont think Vitor has a bad ground game though. Not the best but it isnt bad. He nearly broke Jones arm in half with that arm bar.

Going by both fighters last fights, it should be an easy win for Moose. I'm a fan of both fighters but I don't see any possibility Vitor winning. Moose 2nd round finish.

Annoying fight, since i really like both and cheer for them. Vitor has the skillset to win, and i want him to, but unfortunately i think he will get dominated. I have a feeling he will be very passive and won't do much, despite having the ability to outstrike Gegard.

Belfort didn't even throw a punch against Jacare i think, he was to scared of the takedown,which happened anyway,can Belfort get this win and fight his fight?
ummm didnt he pull guard against Jacare? lol

in this matchup.....I think Belfort really should have fought him years ago in strikeforce, at that point it would have been a very solid match, these days I dont think Vitor has anything to offer Moose

but...stranger things have happened in MMA, its just not likely at this point

Going by both fighters last fights, it should be an easy win for Moose. I'm a fan of both fighters but I don't see any possibility Vitor winning. Moose 2nd round finish.

Both guys are in decline but always been a fan of Belfort and Gegard, hope it's a great fight.

This fight isnt official yet,,Its supposed to be co main event on Manchester card.No Twitters, no mma junkie , no cbs sportsline and no sherdog has yet to have even an article on M.W showdown...

Vitor better cross his Ts and dot his i s cause I know Mousasi has already sent in his bout agreements signed , sealed and delivered..
If fight finally takes place:
Franklin U line,

Mousasi-200
Belfort +170

I really hope Vitor win this, I want to see another highlight for the phenom

Back