The Phenom / The Dreamcatcher...can Belfort get this win?

I dont think Vitor has a bad ground game though. Not the best but it isnt bad. He nearly broke Jones arm in half with that arm bar.
His ground game has looked way less stellar since then though, he was a complete fish out of water against Weidman and Jacare, not saying Moose has their level of grappling but Vitor just hasn't been the same lately.....

Both guys are in decline but always been a fan of Belfort and Gegard, hope it's a great fight.

gegard is not in decline. the hall loss was kind of a fluke. inb4 hallkickmoose.gif

Belfort didn't even throw a punch against Jacare i think, he was to scared of the takedown,which happened anyway,can Belfort get this win and fight his fight?
If Hall can finish Mousasi, Belfort definitely can. I'm not sure why Mousasi is such a huge favorite to most people.

I think Moose is gonna smoke him, he has been waiting for this fight for years now, and I think he comes in motivated like never before.

Yea he's got a real shot in this one - he has legit Ko power and he could easily catch Gerard who isn't a jacare type grappler though he is strong

Can't count vitor out of a fight with anyone. Should be a good one. Not sure who I got yet. Leaning towards moose

belforts got this via mousasi standing with him and not taking him down

Fluke isnt a great word, but I would expect Gegard to win 9/10 times, especially after that first round.
He controlled him but did nothing significant. When they stood, Mousasi couldn't do anything but get rocked multiple times. Hall played his game and survived, Mousasi played Hall's game and was finished.

At this point Gégard is far superior.
MMA though.:confused:... Uriah feckin Hall.!!

In the jungle, old lion will prove he can still be a young dinosaur. God bless Jesus.

He controlled him but did nothing significant. When they stood, Mousasi couldn't do anything but get rocked multiple times. Hall played his game and survived, Mousasi played Hall's game and was finished.

He had a 10-8 round in the first....i dont call that nothing significant.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-Fight-Night-Results-Barnett-vs-Nelson-PlaybyPlay-Updates-92997

2 out of 3 had it 10-8 I personally had it 10-8, Hall had nothing for him, he threw a hail mary and it landed, it was a sweet kick and wasn't a super fluke, but I wouldnt see it happening in a rematch.
Doesn't mean much. Hall wasn't close to being finished while grounded for 5 minutes while Mousasi was finished within seconds when standing with Hall.

Mousasi is overrated.

Doesn't mean much. Hall wasn't close to being finished while grounded for 5 minutes while Mousasi was finished within seconds when standing with Hall.

Mousasi is overrated.

I dont think he is rated at all, he is to inconsistent to be highly rated, his skill set should make him a permanent contender but he doesnt always show up.

I dont think he is rated at all, he is to inconsistent to be highly rated, his skill set should make him a permanent contender but he doesnt always show up.
I agree with that. This Belfort fight will say a lot about where he's at though.

Belfort's head seems to not be in the game anymore. He has one foot out the door. His last perfomance was embarrassing. I am rooting for him but pretty sure moose tears him up in the 1st via grappling or gnp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back