The only thing tony has to do to win is

avoid the boxing range with conor, tony is better than conor in literally every single other aspect of martial arts it not even funny
Clinch-tony
Grappling-tony
Kicks-tony
Elbows-tony
Cardio- tony
Chin- tony
Reach- tony
Heart- tony

And to make it worse Conor’s cardio is so shit that he won’t be able to do anything but try to box because if he tries to kick he will gas even faster against tony, not to mention tony was in with a 20x better kicker than mcgregor is in barboza, there is nothing mcgregor can do offensively against tony besides trying to land that left hand shot. The ONLY way tony loses this is if he tries to box with mcgregor. Conor only has a punchers chance that’s it.

Tony needs grapple only 100%.... He has a long jab he can hide behind thats it and some spinning elbow shit, but he'll need to pull a GSP no doubt. The question is.... Can Tony submit mcgregor while he is fresh and can he keep him down?

avoid the boxing range with conor, tony is better than conor in literally every single other aspect of martial arts it not even funny
Clinch-tony
Grappling-tony
Kicks-tony
Elbows-tony
Cardio- tony
Chin- tony
Reach- tony
Heart- tony

And to make it worse Conor’s cardio is so shit that he won’t be able to do anything but try to box because if he tries to kick he will gas even faster against tony, not to mention tony was in with a 20x better kicker than mcgregor is in barboza, there is nothing mcgregor can do offensively against tony besides trying to land that left hand shot. The ONLY way tony loses this is if he tries to box with mcgregor. Conor only has a punchers chance that’s it.
Boxing is the easiest aspect to impose and can counter every offensive attempt. Tony’s punches, kicks, elbows, knees, takedowns will all be countered with a huge left.
KO in two.

Everyone too busy acting like people doubt Conor and he proves them wrong. Meanwhile, Tony is on a 10 fight win streak despite people saying he'd get KO'd or lose by now...

Tony is better in almost every way. His chin will hold up, and his cardio and durability will win the fight.

All Tony has to do is show up. He beats Irish Jarboni everywhere including boxing

I've said for awhile I think Conor leaves Tony stretched on the Octagon floor.

The Cuck has terrible stand-up & that's where the fight starts. He might have shown a decent chin with who has been hitting him previously but Conor is a different beast altogether.

Clinch-tony
Grappling-tony
Kicks-tony
Elbows-tony
Cardio- tony
Chin- tony
Reach- tony
Heart- tony

cant the same things be said of most of recent conor opponents?

this thread sounds like the yall must have forgot who tony is

Don't compare tony to that bum Alvarez or that gatekeeper Diaz, you act like he's undefeated lolololol
diaz actually beat conor. alvarez the bum was champion. aldo also better everywhere other than in boxing range.

diaz actually beat conor. alvarez the bum was champion. aldo also better everywhere other than in boxing range.
Aldo is also smaller and ran face first into a punch. And I know Diaz beat Conor lol he got beat by a gatekeeper

You know this is a fight and not a video game, right? Completely useless exercise to try to dumb MMA down into some categories.

I don't see Tony pulling it off. The dude allows himself to get smacked around way too much.

You can't pull those stunts with Cornbread McGoober. And I don't even like Cornbread McGoober.

You know this is a fight and not a video game, right? Completely useless exercise to try to dumb MMA down into some categories.
That's exactly what game planning is, you know what game planning is right? Make a plan to maximize your skills and minimize their strengths. This is exactly how you should look at it

That's exactly what game planning is, you know what game planning is right? Make a plan to maximize your skills and minimize their strengths. This is exactly how you should look at it

If your game plan consists of employing ridiculously broad categories like "grappling" then your game plan is bunk. Context and specifics are everything in the fight game.

If your game plan consists of employing ridiculously broad categories like "grappling" then your game plan is bunk. Context and specifics are everything in the fight game.
My point is tony has a lot of options how to go about this if he and his team is smart. I'm not the one game planning for them so I can be broad. And by the way you act as if tony isn't better at every facet of grappling than Conor

My point is tony has a lot of options how to go about this if he and his team is smart. I'm not the one game planning for them so I can be broad. And by the way you act as if tony isn't better at every facet of grappling than Conor

You really can't be broad because fighters have all sorts of different skill levels and varieties and preferences for countless different techniques and situations, as do their opponents. You can also say Khabib has better grappling than Conor yet Tony and Khabib have completely different grappling styles and skills that change the whole picture of a fight. It's far too simplistic to check a box and treat them the same.

You really can't be broad because fighters have all sorts of different skill levels and varieties and preferences for countless different techniques and situations, as do their opponents. You can also say Khabib has better grappling than Conor yet Tony and Khabib have completely different grappling styles and skills that change the whole picture of a fight. It's far too simplistic to check a box and treat them the same.
Is tony the better grappler? Ok then. His team knows how to maximize Tony's own style of grappling he doesn't have to go about it the way khabib would

Conor has him
Beat via trash talk before they even get in the cage

Don't compare tony to that bum Alvarez or that gatekeeper Diaz, you act like he's undefeated lolololol
lol can we stop with this bum shit. everyone is gonna beat conor and they r amazing till they fight him, then all of a sudden they r "bums" once they go to sleep. its getting repetitive and boring. you guys need new material...

but but but, he doesnt defend! lololol

lol can we stop with this bum shit. everyone is gonna beat conor and they r amazing till they fight him, then all of a sudden they r "bums" once they go to sleep. its getting repetitive and boring. you guys need new material...

but but but, he doesnt defend! lololol
Alvarez should not have gotten that title shot over ferguson. He should not have even been in that position to be embarrassed by Conor like that. I had Conor easily winning that fight lol. Alvarez is barely a top 10 fighter and I don't know how anyone could argue that. What has he done? Beat RDA? Like ferguson did? Lose to cerrone? Barely beat pettis? Come one man, you can be a fan of mcgregor without being so biased

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snowtrooper444
Back