The only guys who weighed-in above 155 lbs and deserved to beat Canelo are Golovkin twice and Bivol.

In a sea of todays average boxing “fan” I’m pretty sure people who apply the pro judging criteria correctly do look like savants LOL
No way in fucking hell GGG won 2nd fight.

To me the whole trilogy taught us that Dave Moretti is one of the most capable living users of the 10-pts must scoring criteria.

To me the whole trilogy taught us that Dave Moretti is one of the most capable living users of the 10-pts must scoring criteria.
Yes, proved to be a solid judge, actually. I could have lived with all 3 scores no problem, obviously I think 2nd should have been wider, but Moretti did well for guy who was involved in a trilogy that received such scrutiny for the scores.

We are lucky to have savants like you privy to understanding boxing criteria in a clear cut manner while the rest of us have to only go off the opinions of Stephen A. Smith.
Its not as much that, as it is simply accepting reality. Im not the guy who is pretending to scientifically prove a boxing score here with bs theories that have nothingto do with boxing. I think thats more pretentious than my point.

All im saying, if you are true objective fan of the sport you accept the results if there was no robbery. Close rounds could go either way. You cant fault any judge for going with a fighter you didn't if its a toss up round.

I look at like this. Just like we have to defer to the ref for stoppages that are debatable we have to defer to the judges in close fights.

There is no need for a theoretical real. We have real scores from judges who didn't rob anybody.
If its not a robbery and the scores are reasonable everybody elses drunk cheeto fingers bar score on a napkin with the juke box blasting doesn't matter.

Let me ask you this....How many of those pundits had GGG picked winning both fights prior to????
This is what a lot of you self proclaimed experts dont realize about scoring.... Most people's gripe with scoring in a close fight is simply to protect their ego and self proclaimed boxing expert status. Its that simple.

We do realize that pro boxing is BUSINESS....
And Clen was made by Oscar into a tickets seller...

Basically like Ottke in his last fights.:D

Or you are hoping that we are just unqalified idiots dreaming that pro boxing is real sport for judges cards?
Sometimes it isn't and you can't brag too much cos Clen is on Clen and is larger than the same GGG 40 y.o version.
Also larger than were Mosley , Khan etc....

Beautiful " expert ":)....

Clen always was below Floyd Jr....;)

The same shot vodka Kovalev after processed by Yarde despite he win.
I don't think that Canelo deserved fight vs vodka Kov version.
IMHO such fight had deserved Eleider Alwarez....
3 rd fight vs Kovalev.

We do realize that pro boxing is BUSINESS....
And Clen was made by Oscar into a tickets seller...

Basically like Ottke in his last fights.:D

Or you are hoping that we are just unqalified idiots dreaming that pro boxing is real sport for judges cards?
Sometimes it isn't and you can't brag too much cos Clen is on Clen and is larger than the same GGG 40 y.o version.
Also larger than were Mosley , Khan etc....

Beautiful " expert ":)....

Clen always was below Floyd Jr....;)
Do you realize your post are darn near impossible to read, or that Canelo is still on the P4P list? He was a star before & after Oscar. He kept Golden Boy relevant and help land them the talent they currently have.

Why dont you like Mexican fighters? Can you elaborate?

Do you realize your post are darn near impossible to read, or that Canelo is still on the P4P list? He was a star before & after Oscar. He kept Golden Boy relevant and help land them the talent they currently have.

Why dont you like Mexican fighters? Can you elaborate?

For Canelo fans yeah. It is impossible to understand than Clen isn't even Oscar. Oscar was true and legit Olympic champ on foreign soil.
Golden Boy. Real.
Canelo is hometown business belt.
Unlike even Ruiz.

Sorry, it is what it is....
IMHO I think in good shape Floyd Jr was better than GGG....;)
Floyd problem just was cos he moved up in weight classes when already had damaged hands...

You just love business brands. :p

For Canelo fans yeah. It is impossible to understand than Clen isn't even Oscar. Oscar was true and legit Olympic champ on foreign soil.
Golden Boy. Real.
Canelo is hometown business belt.
Unlike even Ruiz.

Sorry, it is what it is....
IMHO I think in good shape Floyd Jr was better than GGG....;)
Floyd problem just was cos he moved up in weight classes when already had damaged hands...

You just love business brands. :p
You are just naming random boxers and saying random thnigs. Its like having a conversation with a magic 8 ball but the Dollar Tree version.

You are just naming random boxers and saying random thnigs. Its like having a conversation with a magic 8 ball but the Dollar Tree version.

I have no ground nor to see your posts nor care about them.
If you think that DLH ( Oscar ) and Floyd Jr. were random boxers....

I have no ground nor to see your posts nor care about them.
If you think that DLH ( Oscar ) and Floyd Jr. were random boxers....
Not what I said. They have nothing to do with the conversation. You are just playing a word association game at this point.

Not what I said. They have nothing to do with the conversation. You are just playing a word association game at this point.
Ohh.
You even think that I might worry what stuff guy like you might think about me?
Sorry, you are for me nothing more than free entertainment and always will remain....;)

Cos you are magic 8 ball and Canelo fan.
I have rooted against Canelo in most of his big fights. So wrong again.
There are a group of 4-5 simpletons on this forum who cling to the cope of crying fanboy anytime you say a factual compliment of Canelo, Spence, Wilder, or the Charlos. All championship winning level fighters. They literally have a meltdown if you even say "hey they have nice shoes" about them. Its honesty like a 5th grade lunch table.

Ohh.
You even think that I might worry what stuff guy like you might think about me?
Sorry, you are for me nothing more than free entertainment and always will remain....;)
Your English is actually regressing. That's one thing you need to give "cLEneLO" credit for, his English is better than yours.

Your English is actually regressing. That's one thing you need to give "cLEneLO" credit for, his English is better than yours.
You think that I care what stuff you will think about me or my " english "?
Really?
Get till real life and you should know why Clen Elo.
Clen buterol.

Also calm down, I don't need english for my life so piss off .....

Cry crybaby with your english and take clen...

You think that I care what stuff you will think about me or my " english "?
Really?
Get till real life and you should know why Clen Elo.
Clen buterol.

Also calm down, I don't need english for my life so piss off .....

Cry crybaby with your english and take clen...
You're the only one crying having a meltdown sounding like Borat explaining a knock knock joke. We get it. Its been done to death for many years. Its not clever or funny anymore.

You dont have to like him but acknowledge his greatness. No matter what he is a good fighter period.

You're the only one crying having a meltdown sounding like Borat explaining a knock knock joke. We get it. Its been done to death for many years. Its not clever or funny anymore.

You dont have to like him but acknowledge his greatness. No matter what he is a good fighter period.

I don't cry about your life on benefits and in dreams that you aren't Borat with " good english".

Its not as much that, as it is simply accepting reality.

The reality that the over whelming of people who watched the fight (along with fight metrics) did not think Canelo won the fight other than you? Thanks for educating us on 'reality'

Back