The only fight I can see Khabib coming back for is Mayweather

Khabibs dad was for him to retire at 30-0. So taking a mayweather fight wouldn’t make him 30-0, he’d be 29-1. I think if khabib comes back for anything it’s to fulfill his fathers dream of him retiring at 30-0, which would mean one more ufc fight.
if Khabib lost in boxing he would still be undefeated in MMA

Khabibs dad never wanted or cares about Floyd

even before Khabib was in the UFC GSP was always his dream fight for him

and we already know Khabib and his team want special rules for a fight with Floyd an Floyd isnt winning or risking any time of fight with Khabib that isnt pure 100% boxing rules

His father wanted him to either fight GSP (we know GSP will not fight Khabib) or Floyd Mayweather Jr.

I remember Khabibs father wanted that Mayweather fight badly, so if Khabib were to comeback it would likely to fulfill his fathers wish of either fighting GSP or Mayweather

and I think Mayweather vs Khabib is more likely in a boxing match, since Dana White works with the middle east and Floyd and Dana are in a business relationship and on good terms now.

Floyd also said he will not fight any boxers anymore and his health is more important he said he will only fight UFC fighters in pro boxing 12 round bouts or Japanese MMA fighters in exhibitions.

khabib wontfight in vegas and with covid and all makes it harder to try and pull off freak show events.

if Khabib lost in boxing he would still be undefeated in MMA
Okayyyy, but he wouldn’t fulfill his fathers dream of retiring at 30-0, which is what he quite possibly still wants to do. Lol

Khabibs dad was for him to retire at 30-0. So taking a mayweather fight wouldn’t make him 30-0, he’d be 29-1. I think if khabib comes back for anything it’s to fulfill his fathers dream of him retiring at 30-0, which would mean one more ufc fight.
Lol losing to mayweather won't make Khabib 29-1. It will just be 0-1 in boxing for Khabib. They don't just combine mma and boxing records :D

One of the worst boxers in MMA vs P4P #1 Boxer
Makes sense.
Worst boxer in mma is Conor who got dropped by Khabib. The ref should have stopped the fight right there. So Mayweather already fought and ktfo worst boxer in mma and wants to try himself against somebody competent in boxing like Khabib.

Lol losing to mayweather won't make Khabib 29-1. It will just be 0-1 in boxing for Khabib. They don't just combine mma and boxing records :D
Yes, I know this. I was high. I just meant in general, all sports combined, if you’re one of these people who considers khabib taking a fight in boxing would give him his “30th” win.

Which isnt even the point! Abdulmanap wanted khabib to be 30-0 in MMA.

Back