The only fight I can see Khabib coming back for is Mayweather

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
His father wanted him to either fight GSP (we know GSP will not fight Khabib) or Floyd Mayweather Jr.

I remember Khabibs father wanted that Mayweather fight badly, so if Khabib were to comeback it would likely to fulfill his fathers wish of either fighting GSP or Mayweather

and I think Mayweather vs Khabib is more likely in a boxing match, since Dana White works with the middle east and Floyd and Dana are in a business relationship and on good terms now.

Floyd also said he will not fight any boxers anymore and his health is more important he said he will only fight UFC fighters in pro boxing 12 round bouts or Japanese MMA fighters in exhibitions.

I thought GSP was pretty up for fighting Khabib he just went off the idea when it wasn't materialising.

I think it's GSP or nothing for Khabib.

I'd hate to see the last fight of Khabib's career being in a ridiculous match up.

Khabib vs Mayweather is laughable.

Mayweather carries (insert MMA fighter) for 5/6 rounds then turns it on for a late tko victory. He’s far to good at the pugilistic arts to be bested by anybody his weight from the UFC.

His father wanted him to either fight GSP (we know GSP will not fight Khabib) or Floyd Mayweather Jr.

I remember Khabibs father wanted that Mayweather fight badly, so if Khabib were to comeback it would likely to fulfill his fathers wish of either fighting GSP or Mayweather

and I think Mayweather vs Khabib is more likely in a boxing match, since Dana White works with the middle east and Floyd and Dana are in a business relationship and on good terms now.

Floyd also said he will not fight any boxers anymore and his health is more important he said he will only fight UFC fighters in pro boxing 12 round bouts or Japanese MMA fighters in exhibitions.

You're dreaming bro....more chance of Conor fighting Canelo than this ever happeneing.

11 Rounds boxing match and 1 round MMA match - Khabib wins via GnP or sub

Khabibs dad was for him to retire at 30-0. So taking a mayweather fight wouldn’t make him 30-0, he’d be 29-1. I think if khabib comes back for anything it’s to fulfill his fathers dream of him retiring at 30-0, which would mean one more ufc fight.

Its either going to be GSP, which I expect the UFC will be okay with now given Khabib plans to retire immediately after. The issue with GSP before was that they were worried if he won he'd immediately retire with the belt but given Khabib plans to do the same its more a superfight than anything else.

Or the winner of Poirier - Conor (with them hoping Conor is the winner).

Ferguson is in a loss position and Chandler has no wins in the UFC yet and Justin just lost to Khabib.

If Khabib ever decides to fight again, I can see him fighting GSP, and Tony. I can't recall his father caring for a fight with Mayweather, but I know his father wanted him to fight Tony (for Khabib's legacy), and his dream fight was always GSP.

I use to think GSP but he is 39 now.

Why would he come back for a guaranteed loss?

Floyd vs Conor was one time show, curiosity if you will couse of old Floyd and Conors counter. What is the point of Khabib boxing??? Who wants that match?

Finally got off yellow cards huh.

we are never getting khabib versus floyd, plus the gsp fight is much more interesting
yeah id love to see the GSP but Khabib vs Floyd is more likely than GSP vs Khabib. GSP is long in the tooth and his knees are not the same, I can see Khabib beating GSP at this stage, too risky of a fight for GSP.

Back