The one guy at WW that would definetly beat Wonderboy...

hes insanely skilled at fighting, its awesome. real technician in the cage. i hope he gets a fight booked soon. maybe rory vs hendricks? i think rory would kick the shit outta him.
Hendricks looks lost now that he can't blow up to 200lbs on fight night, I want to see Rory back ASAP but I'd hate for him to come back too soon and have a suspect chin, I think he will have the belt by 2017.

So many good fights to be made at WW right now. And the best part is, none of them involve Hendricks

Yeah, Rory is a tough out for anyone at WW, and I would love to see him against WB. I'm sure we will sooner or later. But even though Rory is young and skilled, I can't help but wonder if the damage he has taken in his losses won't catch up to him. And aside from that, the guy has accumulated plenty of miles at this point.

And as good as WB has been, I think it is wrong to assume that he couldn't lose to several of the top guys at WW. It's an awfully tough division.

Matt Brown whipped that boy good....loved that fight.
I still think he would be a problem for Thompson today. It's weird, b/c I Hendricks still dominates brown Imo. Thompson destroyed Hendricks and I think brown still has a great chance to beat Thompson again.

the rory hype is so delusional...

i remember he was a favourite against lawler in their second fight?

WTF?????????

his best win is woodley and he did not finish like marquadt did

wonderboy via humilliation

I thought Hendricks would not only beat wonderboy but take him down with ease and dominate him. The way he completely nullified Hendricks and made him look like an amateur made my jaw drop. I doubt rory would have anything for him either. I was completely oblivious of how good he is and I ain't doubting him anymore. Lawler is my favorite WW and I'd really hope he beats wonderboy but now I am not confident at all saying that.

Rory is easily the most skilled fighter in the UFC without a belt right now, he will definitely get the belt soon, the Red king will take his trone.

You think Rory is more skilled than Aldo? Than Dillashaw? Or Weidman? Or Jacare?

Pro tip... he isn't even close.

the rory hype is so delusional...

i remember he was a favourite against lawler in their second fight?

WTF?????????

his best win is woodley and he did not finish like marquadt did

wonderboy via humilliation

Must be a lot of Candians on Sherdog or something.

You think Rory is more skilled than Aldo? Than Dillashaw? Or Weidman? Or Jacare?

Pro tip... he isn't even close.
That's your opinion, Dillashaw has only got 2 good wins and they're over the same fighter, Jacare isn't close to Macdonald in terms of technical skill, I should have made it clear that I meant most skilled that hasn't held a UFC title, I'd still say he's more skilled than Dillashaw, Jacare & maybe Aldo based on technical ability. He's definitely the most well rounded out of all them.

"Definitely " doesn't belong in any predictive sentence relating to mma at this level. You definitely haven't been paying attention though.......that's definitely accurate!

I still think he would be a problem for Thompson today. It's weird, b/c I Hendricks still dominates brown Imo. Thompson destroyed Hendricks and I think brown still has a great chance to beat Thompson again.
Agreed. Thompson needs distance and Brown makes it an in close dogfight throwing all kinds of technique which Wonderboy probably still can't handle. Hendricks is too strong and too good of a wrestler for Brown to put his game on...

Agreed. Thompson needs distance and Brown makes it an in close dogfight throwing all kinds of technique which Wonderboy probably still can't handle. Hendricks is too strong and too good of a wrestler for Brown to put his game on...
I think Condit is in the same boat. He can beat Thompson, but not Hendricks. And both Thompson and Condit can beat Lawler imo. Woodley beats Condit, but not Lawler. That's why I love WW.

Rory gets lit up too IMO. Hendricks seemed like a horrible match up for Wonderboy, we all saw how that turned out.

Rory is overrated on here.

That's your opinion, Dillashaw has only got 2 good wins and they're over the same fighter, Jacare isn't close to Macdonald in terms of technical skill, I should have made it clear that I meant most skilled that hasn't held a UFC title, I'd still say he's more skilled than Dillashaw, Jacare & maybe Aldo based on technical ability. He's definitely the most well rounded out of all them.

he's nowhere near as technical as aldo or dillashaw. He gets hit way more than both of them. Honestly Robbie is the least skilled champ in MMA today by a wide margin and Rory got beat by him twice.

LombardHector.jpg

Lombard doesnt agree with your post TS

he's nowhere near as technical as aldo or dillashaw. He gets hit way more than both of them. Honestly Robbie is the least skilled champ in MMA today by a wide margin and Rory got beat by him twice.
Rory was winning the fight until his nose caved in, are you serious? Aldo got KTFO'd in 13 seconds yet he's more technical than Rory Mac? Aldo isn't very technical at all he's just a vicious striker with good TDD.

Back