The one guy at WW that would definetly beat Wonderboy...

Lawler-small chance
Rory-decent chance
Condit good chance
Maia-would destroy him

Rory was winning the fight until his nose caved in, are you serious? Aldo got KTFO'd in 13 seconds yet he's more technical than Rory Mac? Aldo isn't very technical at all he's just a vicious striker with good TDD.

Yea that 13 second loss is his only one in 10 years, by a guy twice the striker anyone Rory has fought.

He got his nosed caved in because he lacks head movement. He got hurt my Robbie several times in both fights. And destroyed by Condit.

Yea that 13 second loss is his only one in 10 years, by a guy twice the striker anyone Rory has fought.

He got his nosed caved in because he lacks head movement. He got hurt my Robbie several times in both fights. And destroyed by Condit.
Destroyed okay seriously are you deluded? He was schooling Condit until Condit finished him it was hardly a destruction, however you spin it a technical fighter doesn't rush in with his hands down swinging for the fences.

Rory was winning the fight until his nose caved in, are you serious? Aldo got KTFO'd in 13 seconds yet he's more technical than Rory Mac? Aldo isn't very technical at all he's just a vicious striker with good TDD.

Aldo is a bad example, because he's super skilled. And so is Lawler. Some people see flashy techniques like spinning shit as a skill, but don't see a well placed underhook the same way, which is to be expected with a mostly uneducated observer. Both Aldo and Lawler look like conservative, almost old-school strikers, but the subtleties are there. They have mad skills.

Rory was a couple minutes away from being a champion. If you don't think he can't beat anyone in the division on a given night you're out of your mind.

if he takes him down and can control him is the only way he will win. Some of you do not understand how advanced Thompson's striking is. Having trained with his dad I can tell you it is insane and unlike most karate dojos they do not hold back at all. Thompson was doing full contact kickboxing since about 11 years old

Back