The Official "Steal Someone's Avatar Game" thread...

J-Jack, get out you had your chance!!!

You know what they say about people with long necks.....?

Longnecks... Fuck that makes me thirsty!

Zok Ker Pow! Lets go cruising the information super highway for some cyber hoes.

It took me awhile to figure out yours as well tool, Sinosic slays me, great choice!

Originally posted by hesatool
Ohhhh, I finally get it. MF is using DMF's avatar.

Haw haw.

Nuthug on another forum.

I declare my forum a NO HUTHUGGING ZONE.

Originally posted by J-Garden
Zok Ker Pow! Lets go cruising the information super highway for some cyber hoes.

Why don't you clutter my forum with another dance party?

Originally posted by Bruce Lovely
Nuthug on another forum.

I declare my forum a NO HUTHUGGING ZONE.

Sorry, Jeff. I 'll go edit that post.

Why don't you shut your hole, i built the damn thing.

I'm not sure why all of you people find it funny when you change the picture by your name. chris rock is pretty funny.

Don't fool yourself, J-'s having more fun than anyone. We'll be lucky if we ever get him back.

Then why aren't you an admin anymore? LOL!

because...uhhh because bec-because..........uhhh SHUT UP YOU :eek::eek::eek: I AM HOJAC GLOBAL RULLLLLLEEEEZZZZ.

Would you like a cookie Shootoking?

I'm not shootoking. I used to be friends with shootoking but I'm not friends with him anymore and I've never gotten a cookie from him or my other friends.

Originally posted by Meat Fist
Don't fool yourself, J-'s having more fun than anyone. We'll be lucky if we ever get him back.

You may be right, this is more fun than letting doggfather fondle my ass one time at one of our parties, where we split a 6 pack between 12 people, took photos and messed around with each others accounts on Global. Haha Brilliant.

Anyway you're jealous you didn't get to be Hojak.

Back