• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

Been listening to this so much recently, here's some jawns

Underground Hip Hop boom bap smooth business still alive and well. Make sure you check this out

Been bumping Cancer 4 Cure to work and back lately...hope we see a solo El P project soon...not that i dont love RTJ

Been bumping Cancer 4 Cure to work and back lately...hope we see a solo El P project soon...not that i dont love RTJ
I loved Funcrusher and still do, but never been a massive fan of his solo work until Cancer 4 Cure

Fucking love this video

So I'm a huge Al Green fan, as everyone should be unless you've never been introduced to him or are a soulless heathen

And Kev Brown has long been one of my favorite producers, more so one of my favorite producers on the mic

This album is 7 years old and is a fucking beaut, Kaimbr & Kev Brown present The Alexander Green Project

This is one of many dope jawns on it. Low Budget mu'fuckers

PUTS just released their last album. Too bad they never got more attention.

So many awesome songs through the years:

you fucking Nonce, p4p worst name but dope ass album

Back