• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

Didn't know about this version of She Said by Pharcyde.

I must say I like it over the original. Nice Amsterdam.

another one for you @NightwingBJJ

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks Dawg

@MonkeyGirl let's get you to a 1000 post.

I envision I will play this for my serious girlfriend.

Not at all. Flute was the closest back in first grade.

You?

Hahahaha
Me neither
Flute I had to take it at first grade too.

I always wanted to learn to play the guitar but never made time for it.

Hahahaha
Me neither
Flute I had to take it at first grade too.

I always wanted to learn to play the guitar but never made time for it.

I had a toy guitar I use to play, I was pretty good with it too. One day I saw a big ass rat and I grabbed the closest thing to me, my guitar and I attempted to kill it.

Rat escaped, my guitar was destroyed there goes my rock career.

DAMN YOU RAT!!

I had a toy guitar I use to play, I was pretty good with it too. One day I saw a big ass rat and I grabbed the closest thing to me, my guitar and I attempted to kill it.

Rat escaped, my guitar was destroyed there goes my rock career.

DAMN YOU RAT!!

You are totally wrong.
Your rock career started that day. That's the attitude! Break the guitars!!! Only 19 left Nightwing! I can do this!

You are totally wrong.
Your rock career started that day. That's the attitude! Break the guitars!!! Only 19 left Nightwing! I can do this!

19? Easy!

Recommend me a song

Someone made a Nate Diaz tribute with that song.

How did you get into rap?

I'm not a hip hop hardcore fan, but I like it since I was young.
I guess I just like to explore different things before ruling them out. I like some hip hop, other not so much.
And you?

I'm not a hip hop hardcore fan, but I like it since I was young.
I guess I just like to explore different things before ruling them out. I like some hip hop, other not so much.
And you?

11 more posts!!

I got into Hip Hop from a Wu-Tang video game back when I was young and didn't understand English. Haa

I am a huge rap fan but not all rap though and when I was a teenager I veered towards "Dreamy/Jazzy" Hip hop instrumentals, I believe they are very peaceful.

Anyone into Cannibal Ox? Their latest album from last year is solid - Blade of the Ronin

Back