***The Official SANCTIONED Jack vs Stevenson RBR Thread 10:05PM ET Showtime 5/19/2018***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WAR JACK! As for Russell Jr. vs Diaz, I think Russell takes it, comfortable UD or late stoppage.

It seems there is more buzz about this fight in Toronto than what you'd expect from an Adonis Stevenson fight outside of Quebec.

Believe it or not, guys, I have a novel sized b/d on this fight already, but long story less long, I'm going against the grain a bit and sticking with Adonis. Jack's undersized and Adonis always lands that devastating pimp hand and Jack has been dropped/ko'd by lesser punchers in the past.

I have a ton of respect for Jack, I want to make a point that I put a ton of respeck on his name. A lot of respected sharp ppl including many posters here have him taking this. He's the better all around fighter here, he's a very smart fighter, great boxing mind, great stamina and his bodyshots are sexy af. I'd have a threeway with Charlize and those body shots any day. (Don't tell Canelo's hook to the body, that's my main bitch, I don't want my liver to come out my ass if she finds out I've been cheating).

But at the end of the day I think Adonis is gonna come out strong and I don't think the undersized Jack will be able to stave off the .50cal type of offense that Adonis has the ability to put on display, esp early. I got Adonis here, most likely finishes the job as usual, too.

I like Jack more, he doesn't have a history of pimping out defenseless young girls, that I know of at least, but fight wise Adonis is my pick and my bet. It's a pk fight rn, btw, kind of surprised by that due to Adonis ostensibly being the bigger name on his home turf. I got a shit price on Adonis but had to add more when the price dropped, so I have too much money on this fight as is. Also Adonis 1-6 is +400, me likey along with a couple other props but this ain't the betting section so won't go too far into it.

This was too long, my bad, should've seen the other post, tho. It was like a yard long, exact same length as my dick. Really pumped for this fight, very interesting match up.

I don't mind that bet. An early Stevenson stoppage is likely his most realistic route to victory.

TS needs to edit thread title

What's "off", @Queen B? Sorry, I copied/pasted and I know it's Showtime in lieu of HBO. Fixed.

Also,...

Stevenson (29-1-KO24) tipped the scales at 173.4lb in Toronto, with his rival coming in bang on the 175lb limit ahead of the long-awaited clash at the Air Canada Centre.

skysports-adonis-stevenson_4304835.jpg

Last edited:
does anyone want to send some good karma my way and hook me up with a stream?
l@nd0

pulling for jack i guess.

i really like badou, but i gotta go with my man adonis tonight...either way, i won't be mad who wins.

i got grj to slaughter diaz.

Fuck me...they charge 70$ plus taxes for that fight...need a stream!!!!

t-minus 10 minutes, gentlemen

Ive never seen a fighter do road work with gloves on

I’m going w Russell and Jack.. the second match is a difficult one though, dat left hand.

I’m going w Russell and Jack.. the second match is a difficult one though, dat left hand.
Welcome back Cat, missed you last weekend fight

Back