The official poster for UFC 157 released.

SL9

Believe
Reaction score
63211_10151346417391276_520477040_n.jpg

I think its the first time the same fighter appears two times on the same poster...epic!

Faber pulling double duty, what a company man.

Only problem I have with this event on the whole is they are going to use the PPV buyrate as reinforcement of Ronda being a draw, when I would guess most people are tuning in to see the LHW title eliminator and the BW fight.

Carmouche looks like Faber, except without the buttchin.

Interesting to see Faber not exactly be given a "gimme" fight. Menjivar is a great fighter.

it seems like faber will be fighting twice on the card

this is fucking awful though

hendo vs machida is a 3 round due to the shit title fight

hope ronda loses within 30 seconds and wmma is done

Only problem I have with this event on the whole is they are going to use the PPV buyrate as reinforcement of Ronda being a draw, when I would guess most people are tuning in to see the LHW title eliminator and the BW fight.

While I am really looking forward to the Hendo/Machida match, I don't think either one of them has proven to be much of a PPV draw. If Hendo was, Dana wouldn't have let him go to Strikeforce, and Jones said recently that he wasn't interested in a rematch with Machida because that was his worst performing PPV.

I think Menjivar is looking at her cooter.

Faber pulling double duty, what a company man.

HA! I knew it!

If PPV numbers are good, Sherdog will proclaim it's because of Hendo and the BW fight. If it fails, it will be because of Rhonda.

Typical Sherdog!

Interesting to see Faber not exactly be given a "gimme" fight. Menjivar is a great fighter.

Faber was never given gimme fights. His last six fights have been Barao, Bowles, Cruz, Wineland, Mizugaki, and Aldo. He gets a lot of title shots, but he beats top notch fighters to do so.

I'm surprised. I was half-expecting Rousey in a bikini, with her pinky finger to her lower lip, while Carmouche was sort of stuffed into the bottom corner in fight attire.

HA! I knew it!

If PPV numbers are good, Sherdog will proclaim it's because of Hendo and the BW fight. If it fails, it will be because of Rhonda.

Typical Sherdog!

Instead of what? Ronda ovary huggers with proclaim that the ppv only did well because their beloved flavour of the month WMMA fighter and will say Hendo and Machida couldn't draw shit if it tanks hard.

See how it works both ways?

this is fucking awful though

hendo vs machida is a 3 round due to the shit title fight

hope ronda loses within 30 seconds and wmma is done

Hate more, why don't you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anddrew
Back