The official Jon Jones war wagon

I've done it before, but I doubt I will have to tonight. Cormier will take care of business.

wagonbroken.jpg

Jones is wicked man, but DC has to win this. Jones fanboys need some dumbing down.

I was on the wagon since way before you joined Sherdog, no way I hop on a cart driven by you...

Yes! Tonight is the night we forcibly submit our case for goat. Team bones!

Oh yeah, count me fucking in..

Cu guys @ full-of-tears swimming pool tomorrow ;D

Tonight is also the night we see that DC hype train die. All the praise, all the hype yet not a single major belt was seen that day. No Olympic medal, no UFC belt, no Strikeforce belt and he is nearing 40 years old. All he has is some grand prix or tournament win but he is supposed to solve the Jon Jones youngest champ in UFC history puzzle? Please, AND STILL!

Jones is going to smash Cormier and send him back to the HW division. I am all aboard the war wagon!

Although I would like to see Cormier smash Gus as well but Gus will not be getting past Rumble so that is a mute wish.

Tonight is also the night we see that DC hype train die. All the praise, all the hype yet not a single major belt was seen that day. No Olympic medal, no UFC belt, no Strikeforce belt and he is nearing 40 years old. All he has is some grand prix or tournament win but he is supposed to solve the Jon Jones youngest champ in UFC history puzzle? Please, AND STILL!

Well said sir! Cormier does not DESERVE a chance against Jonny Bones

CHHHOOOOO CHHHOOOOO

DC is certainly a good HW, and I think he's better there, not quite buying the move to LHW, dont think it'll work. Would certainly like to see him win, but doubtful.

Gus on the other hand.... make it happen!

Dc "fans" will be clinging to someone else once Jones get thru with em #WarJones #MoreTears

#MoreTears
LOL!
Here, here!
Let the butt-booty-hurt flow deep this evening

#NeedNewHero

Two trains colliding at full speed...

tumblr_lq0x518Ly81qlzduwo1_500.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby