The official Jon Jones war wagon

FallonFoxGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's that time again!

Time for the most hated of war wagons to roll out.

May the Just Bleed God smile upon Jones this night.

May the elbows be oft and plenty.

May the oblique kicks always find their mark.

Pray Jones gives us another Chidaface.

crop_LyotoMachida_Jones-150x150.jpg

Win or DQ, this wagon rolls on!

WAR JONES!

Riding Shotgun and on full blast.

I would like to see DC win but I bet on Jones so War Jones!

WAR JONES!

We shall fest on the tears of more than half of sherdoggers after he wins.

Onboard and ready to see those elbows rain down.

I'm a fan. I like DC too so if he wins I won't be butthurt.

Dc "fans" will be clinging to someone else once Jones get thru with em #WarJones #MoreTears

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the heavens will part and God will say, "I hate you, Sherdog."

Fuck this shitty train.

Jones is going to get his smug little shit pushed in, boys.

trainwreck-o.gif

The most feared WarWagon of them all rolls out once again...

ERoBFTM.gif

AndSTILL

tumblr_mh7k6pOCMS1ry1rm7o1_500.jpg

10899332_1536524696626847_1830580089_n.jpg

Last edited:
Jones fan since his UFC debut...never liked Cormier in Strikeforce or since coming over to the UFC. Should be a fun fight to watch. #GoJones

You had all better be expecting yours truly to roll out the "Told ya Bones was over rated" thread the second that Cormier's hand is raised tonight. Tune in for the fun after it all comes crashing down for the drunk-driving dirty-fighting champeen.

You had all better be expecting yours truly to roll out the "Told ya Bones was over rated" thread the second that Cormier's hand is raised tonight. Tune in for the fun after it all comes crashing down for the drunk-driving dirty-fighting champeen.

okay, "Dr Atheist"

I'll openly admit I was wrong if that happens...will you come here and do the same?

Back