• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "Official" 'I am not a noob anymore' at EA UFC 2 HW Tournament (Round 2 Matches Announced!!!)

Got black beasted by @flushedout

First fight I won the first round easily then got my ass kicked to a third round ko.

Second fight was very close, but I tried to get up with zero stamina and he subbed me using a counter guillotine.

Very good player, probably the best distance fighter I played here.

@Albe and I had our fights. Black Beast has a clinch grappling rating of 62 compared to Cormier's 90 rating. So I had to avoid that like the damn plague. Unfortunately the first fight started off like shit as I kept getting taken down in the first round and beyond. Got the comeback KO in the third round. Second fight was razor thin, but I got the counter guillotine sub. If I didn't get that I would have lost the decision. Albe is the man. Great fights. I recorded the second fight.

Got black beasted by @flushedout

First fight I won the first round easily then got my ass kicked to a third round ko.

Second fight was very close, but I tried to get up with zero stamina and he subbed me using a counter guillotine.

Very good player, probably the best distance fighter I played here.

@flushedout IS FOR REAL!!!!!!!!

UFC84_Silva-Jardine-koslow.gif~c200

Paladin advances. We had some awesome fights. First fight I won with a first round clinch elbow KO. Second fight was competitive until Coleman got the 3rd round ground and pound TKO with a minute or so left in the fight, and 3rd fight I got ground and pounded in the first round. Now I realize why @Garnett Silk likes real time clock. It heavily favours the grapplers with the limited stamina tax on takedown and clinch denials. Good wins Paladin.

Paladin advances. We had some awesome fights. First fight I won with a first round clinch elbow KO. Second fight was competitive until Coleman got the 3rd round ground and pound TKO with a minute or so left in the fight, and 3rd fight I got ground and pounded in the first round. Now I realize why @Garnett Silk likes real time clock. It heavily favours the grapplers with the limited stamina tax on takedown and clinch denials. Good wins Paladin.

We run all tournaments real time. Has nothing to do with what I like and don't like. I didn't organize first couple of tournaments but I adopted all the rules that went into those tournaments. I only go with real-time because of that and the belief that it makes the fights more realistic.

Thank you 1PunchkKO for coming to give the results I had to go to bed right after our fights they were definitely awesome fights. You might be right about the real time being better for grapplers I wouldn't be surprised. Sorry if I did lots of clinching and takedown attempts but with Coleman that is all I had LOL. And even then I was barely able to take you down anyways haha. Speaking of which I don't know if you had noticed but when you do guillotines when you have me in sprawl position I let you win the first gate so I could reverse you into side control. You should see how good the other guy is in the first gate and not win it if it seems like he will get out so you don't lose position. Just a tip I figured out with time if you hadn't picked up on it.

Thank you 1PunchkKO for coming to give the results I had to go to bed right after our fights they were definitely awesome fights. You might be right about the real time being better for grapplers I wouldn't be surprised. Sorry if I did lots of clinching and takedown attempts but with Coleman that is all I had LOL. And even then I was barely able to take you down anyways haha. Speaking of which I don't know if you had noticed but when you do guillotines when you have me in sprawl position I let you win the first gate so I could reverse you into side control. You should see how good the other guy is in the first gate and not win it if it seems like he will get out so you don't lose position. Just a tip I figured out with time if you hadn't picked up on it.

you sneaky Canadian you!!!!

we all do things like that...I let my opponent throw a shit load of strikes and even when i get the clinch im as patient as fuck in it because my opponent tends to blow a lot of stamina by transitioning and attempting takedowns....I hope to see you online this weekend...maybe a couple of fights with me will fine-tune your already flawless ground game...

you sneaky Canadian you!!!!

we all do things like that...I let my opponent throw a shit load of strikes and even when i get the clinch im as patient as fuck in it because my opponent tends to blow a lot of stamina by transitioning and attempting takedowns....I hope to see you online this weekend...maybe a couple of fights with me will fine-tune your already flawless ground game...
LOL!!! I can be sneaky for sure but I am far from flawless on the ground Findthedoor would still completely destroy me there. But yes I am always up for some matches with you where I try and avoid the ground like the plague because you always were pretty damn competitive with me there.

My opponent is ducking IMO. @Primanator where you at? I have asked multiple times when is best for you to play..

I'll reach out to Him on PS4 his sn is AlmightyUngol...if I don't here back from him by Sunday, his spot will be forfeited, and one of the fighters eliminated will fight you for the right to advance to round 2

That's my only gripe with real time clock. I can defend 20 of your takedowns and clinch attempts with you recieving little to no stamina tax allowing you to go for them for a full 15 real time minutes. Either way, you beat me with freakin Mark Coleman. Back to playing Mad Max on pc for me lol

That's my only gripe with real time clock. I can defend 20 of your takedowns and clinch attempts with you recieving little to no stamina tax allowing you to go for them for a full 15 real time minutes. Either way, you beat me with freakin Mark Coleman. Back to playing Mad Max on pc for me lol

You play Madden bro? Im setting up a franchise, you want in?

What the FUCK is this shit???

@Albe @RafaelDosSantos FB_IMG_1474679077548.jpg

I'm actually nervous going into my fight with this dude

Maybe I should duck you.....

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Well I got my ass kicked not once but twice by @RafaelDosSantos....his user name Stan_Smith_Fr looks familiar....he was definitely top 100 in part one....anyway fighting him on the mat felt like being stuck in Quicksand as he blocked all my transitions and beat me like I owed him money..... @Albe @Paladin985 I now have a NEW daddy and his name is @RafaelDosSantos

Back