• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "Official" 'I am not a noob anymore' at EA UFC 2 HW Tournament (Round 2 Matches Announced!!!)

Garnett Silk

"I chose violence" - Cersei Lannister
@Brown
Reaction score
  1. Who wants in?

Once I get 16 people we'll get tournament started. You can pick any fighter you want. I hate mirror matches so if someone picks a fighter before you do then please choose someone else.....

Ground Rules

* locked fighters(once you begin a fight with a fighter, you are not allowed to switch fighters

*Best 2 out 3 fights in Real Time

* Only the Final Championship Fight is 5 rounds

* No bitching, no excuses, no flaming or excessive bashing of fellow Sherdoggers....last HW tournament had too much butt hurt after @Find the Door won..... ( @Joseph Budden talking to you) this tournament is still just a video game and all in good fun....

As of now here are the available fighters....

Available Fighters

Jon Jones
Bigfoot Silva
Roy Nelson

Ben Rothwell
Matt Mitrione
Ruslan Magomedov
Mark Hunt
Alexei's Oleynik
Iron Mike Tyson
Jared Rosholt
Gabriel Gonzaga

Confirmed Fighters

(fighter in green followed by PS4 name, followed by Sherdog name

Junior Dos Santos (Tankkam)-Tank_kam

Kazushi Sakuraba (superlativemj)-superlative

Fabricio Werdum (WombatPr1de)-WalkenWouldOwn

Cain Velasquez (littleevil)-Joseph Budden

Frank Mir (Bxtilikum)-Garnett Silk

Alistair Overeem(wrexmex)Murlik

Derek Lewis (Brianmac1314)-flushedout

Stipe Miocic(Itchy_tasty_1996)-The Warmaster

Stefan Struve(Primanator)-AlmightyUngol

Mark Coleman(paladin985)-paladin985

Mirko Crocop (yaponimayu)-ArtemV

Daniel Cormier (Galdi777)-Albe

Andrei Arlovski (VelloceT-)1PunchKO

Travis Browne (daniel_thorne) El_Diazo

Bas Rutten (king_charles_d) Universal Champion

Antonio Rodrigo Noguiera

(necro_u_shinobi) Mr.H.

Josh Barnett (BajoYEnojado) matrat103

First Round Match ups (official)

Frank Mir(Bxtilikum) Garnett Silk vs Josh Barnett (BajoYEnojado)matrat103

*for spot in tournament. Winner to face Daniel Cormier (Galdi777) -Albe in first round

Frank Mir (BxTilikum) Garnett Silk advances to face Daniel Cormier (Galdi777)Albe in first round

Mirko Crocop(yaponimayu) ArtemV vs Alistair Overeem(wrexmex)Murlik

Mirko Crocop(yaponimayu) ArtemV advances

Junior Dos Santos(Tankkam)-Tank_kam vs Stipe Miocic(Itchy_tasty_1996)-The Warmaster

Junior Dos Santos (Tankkam) - Tank_kam advances

Stefan Struve(Primanator)-AlmightyUngol vs Fabricio Werdum(WombatPr1de)-WalkenWouldOwn

Dereck Lewis(Brianmac1314)-flushedout vs Cain Velasquez(littleevil)-Joseph Budden

Dereck Lewis (Brianmac1314) flushedout advances

Mark Coleman(paladin985)-paladin985 vs Kazushi Sakuraba(superlativemj)-superlative

Mark Coleman(Paladin985)-paladin985 advances

Andrei Arlovski (VelloceT-)1PunchKO vs Travis Browne (daniel_thorne) El_Diazo

Andrei Arlovski (VelloceT-) 1PunchKO advances

Bas Rutten (king_charles_d) Universal Champion vs Antonio Rodrigo Noguiera (necro_u_shinobi) Mr. H.

Antonio Rodrigo Noguiera (necro_u_shinobi) Mr. H. advances

Frank Mir (Bxtilikum) Garnett Silk vs Daniel Cormier (Galdi777) -Albe

Daniel Cormier (Galdi777) -Albe advances

Second Round Matchups

Junior Dos Santos (Tankkam) Tank_kam
vs Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (necro_u_shinobi) Mr. H.

Mark Coleman (paladin985) -paladin985 vs Andrei Arlovski (VelloceT-) 1PunchKO

Mark Coleman (paladin985) -paladin985 advances

Daniel Cormier (Galdi777)-Albe vs
vs Derek Lewis (Brianmac1314) flushedout

Derek Lewis(Brianmac1314) -flushedout advances

Mirko Crocop(yaponimayu) ArtemV vs

Semi-Finals

Mark Coleman (paladin985) -paladin985

Derek Lewis(Brianmac1314) -flushedout

Last edited:
what? no Barnett for you??

Mir's ground game is way better than Barnett's in this game.....he has a shit ton of BJJ sweeps and his submission gates are faster....and he has more submission attempts....you will see what I mean when I take your leg home and hang it on my wall....

Mir's ground game is way better than Barnett's in this game.....he has a shit ton of BJJ sweeps and his submission gates are faster....and he has more submission attempts....you will see what I mean when I take your leg home and hang it on my wall....

Lets organize this quickly, Im going to Iceland for vacations for 12 days September 26th and I want to turn your face into hamburger meat before that if possible.

Lets organize this quickly, Im going to Iceland for vacations for 12 days September 26th and I want to turn your face into hamburger meat before that if possible.

Soon as 16 are chosen we will get started.... I already have first round matches in mind... me vs you/ @THE WARMASTER vs @Tank_Kam....etc...

CROCOP

Edit: changed my mind. Struve, please :)

Last edited:
aint nothin wrong with an 8 man tournament

Nah we can definitely get 16...shit the last HW tournament had to have two ADDITIONAL alternate tournaments because the interest was so high...HW is the only division that garners the most interest and has the Most depth (I calculated that there are 10 former or current HW champions on the roster)

Barnett, Arlovski,Rutten,Big Nog,JDS,Mir,Cain,Stipe,Werdum, Coleman

Not to mention both Cormier and Jones would have been champion if they fought in HW

Last edited:
@Paladin
@1PunchKO
@Razor
@Dooze
@Find the Door
@WouldNotBang
@melvinj0
Where you at homey?
-
tumblr_lykokfxeUP1qlskhvo1_400.gif

Last edited: