The Official Fifa World Cup thread v18: IT IS NOT COMING HOME... YET EDITION

Will it ever come home again?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Croatia and France are worthy finalists. Hoping for an exciting game.

@Clear Winner @Deffid

Listening to Robbie saying if we offer Squadron Mustafi and money we could get Dybala

Lmfao. Guy is deluded

emember seeing you posting it yesteday but i just heard it now hahaa
All that money going to his head. He has David Pleat levels of player name pronunciation.

Lucas Toreyya
Squadron Mustafi
Girood
Diebala

<36>

the Sweden win wad very good. To do that in a quarter final game is pretty big. they were one of the 8 best teams in the tournament. The other side of the knockout stage table had all of the fire power outside of Spain and Croatia.
Im from sweden and we are huge overachievers. But player for player england are easily better than sweden. Its a game they just have to win. This is like Arsenal beating Swansea and people say huge win for Arsenal

But but but some liberal mouthpiece on twitter said he hates women and wants to kill minorities! He's literally Hitler!

Who cares if our economy's collapsing and our NHS is going to shit to the point nurses are having to use food banks? He wears a wig ffs! DOWN WITH TRUMP!

i saw today that medicine places are being offered in clearing at like 5-6 universities.

a few years ago that'd be unheard of.

like you still need the same grades to be accepted and do an interview and everything, but there still being spaces on courses that are that competitive is crazy.

The NHS is going down the shitter.

All that money going to his head. He has David Pleat levels of player name pronunciation.

Lucas Toreyya
Squadron Mustafi
Girood
Diebala

<36>

the squadron mustafi one made me lol

Bless Robbie, inspiration.

think he's gonna be my favourite Arsenal player tbh

I love players like that!!

Lucas-Torreira-600x600.jpg

BAE
2 misplaced passes and tules will be like

"HE'S FUCKING SHIT
GET THIS CUNT OUT OF MY CLUB
HWHWHDBRNDKWVWJ2V"

'You can't win trophies unless you've got midfielders who can keep the ball': Souness launches withering attack on Lingard, Alli and Southgate after England defeat

Graeme Souness has delivered a damning verdict on Jesse Lingard and Dele Alli while also taking a swipe at Gareth Southgate's tactics following England's loss to Croatia. The Three Lions' World Cup journey ended on Wednesday night after Mario Mandzukic completed an astonishing comeback in extra time to secure a 2-1 win for Croatia at the Luzhniki Stadium.

---

'He is the kind of winger that is different to the others': Mourinho lauds Manchester United target Perisic

Speaking in his role as a World Cup pundit for RT, the Red Devils boss outlined the specific attributes that made Inter Milan winger Perisic such a key transfer target last summer.

----

England stars have been wearing special socks during World Cup - and the FA are happy to pay tens of thousands of pounds in fines to keep them on their feet

The Football Association were fined £53,000 by FIFA following the quarter-final with Sweden after at least three players have all been wearing the British-made brand during the enthralling tournament. Dier, whose name is displayed on the Trusox website as one of the players using their product, Dele Alli and Raheem Sterling have all sported the socks in Russia.

History will remember England got to the semis and Kane won the Golden Boot...........reality is England have been very average and done nothing special and I think Kane has had a really disappointing WC. I don't think Southgate has shown anything either. Long term we probably would have been better off if that Colombian hadn't hit the bar with that penalty.

Well done to Croatia and all, but they were solid rather than spectacular. They have been pretty ordinary in the knock out stages. Will support them in the final but 9/10 France will handle them easily.

At least we have a second irrelevant match in 2 weeks with Belgium to look forward too.

just saw this again

spot on

By the way, are English folks looking forward to the match with Belgium?

I mean, not all is lost, 3rd place in the WC is definetly not a small feat. When we were 3rd in '98 we partied for days! Were much smaller country with lesser expectations though so i guess its normal if england isnt that excited about being 3rd, but still... Its not over!

Im sure you loved me falling for your little troll trap and quoting me in your belt but i gtg.

Welcome to the thread good sir. Manchester United fans according to an anonymous survey conducted by Forest Echo News and verified by the denizens of the thread are the best supporters itt, in terms of knowledge of the game as well as good looks. Please try to continue to adhere to our standard.

Important series of questions first

Who is your favorite MU player (current)
Do Mourinhos defensive strategies enthuse you?
Will Martial FC become liquidated in the near future?
Cardiff or Swansea?
Favorite TV shows?

One of my favorite Ligue 1 players joins the prem, and not to a team I don’t like

finally!

brings a tear to my eye

One of my favorite Ligue 1 players joins the prem, and not to a team I don’t like

finally!

brings a tear to my eye
Should have joined Dortmund, disgusting imo. If we weren't really in for him it would be even more disgusting lol.

By the way, are English folks looking forward to the match with Belgium?

I mean, not all is lost, 3rd place in the WC is definetly not a small feat. When we were 3rd in '98 we partied for days! Were much smaller country with lesser expectations though so i guess its normal if england isnt that excited about being 3rd, but still... Its not over!

No, and frankly, I’ve always felt it was a pointless game. No-one really wants to be involved, they all want to get home and rest. Just drags the time spent away on for another 5 days or so.

Quiet in here

Did England fail to bring football home?

When you realize it is not coming home

unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back