The Official Fifa World Cup thread v18: IT IS NOT COMING HOME... YET EDITION

Will it ever come home again?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Deffid

reasitically, id probably like to do Switzerland/Germany/Austria, or maybe France. I would like to do a train ride across the countryside to see the mountains and shit. Truthfully, I don't really know the best way to do that or even how to get there. I lvoe drinking beer and drinking in general, so I think those would all be good stops.

Maybe Oktoberfest, find my GermanBAE and get my VISA.

@Deffid

reasitically, id probably like to do Switzerland/Germany/Austria, or maybe France. I would like to do a train ride across the countryside to see the mountains and shit. Truthfully, I don't really know the best way to do that or even how to get there. I lvoe drinking beer and drinking in general, so I think those would all be good stops.

Maybe Oktoberfest, find my GermanBAE and get my VISA.
We going to the Oktoberfest together and get shitfaced drunk? :D

We going to the Oktoberfest together and get shitfaced drunk? :D

I mean, yeah sure I would definitely do that. The real big deal one is in Munich, right?
I also want to go to a few matches while im in Europe. Don't really care if its an objetively good match, would be fun for the experience of course.

It is insane how hard Nadal works out there. Rooting for Djoker, but damn.

I mean, yeah sure I would definitely do that. The real big deal one is in Munich, right?
I also want to go to a few matches while im in Europe. Don't really care if its an objetively good match, would be fun for the experience of course.
Yeah the real one is in Munich, another big one in Stuttgart (my sister lives there)

It is insane how hard Nadal works out there. Rooting for Djoker, but damn.

He must sweat through ten shirts a match lol.

Both these guys are awesome. Really fun match so far. Doubt they will finish before the curfew though so will probably play tomorrow.

Yeah the real one is in Munich, another big one in Stuttgart (my sister lives there)

Got ya, well we might have to go to Stuttgart then ;)

He must sweat through ten shirts a match lol.

Both these guys are awesome. Really fun match so far. Doubt they will finish before the curfew though so will probably play tomorrow.
Yeah, without a collapse from one of them, I don't think this has a chance of getting in tonight.

Sister Deffs better watch out, a hungry american is about to strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back