• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official Fifa World Cup 2018 thread v4: Harry Kane dah GAWD!!! Edition

Is Kane the greatest striker in world football right now?

• Yerrrrrrrrrrrr - DAH GAWD

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Nnnnuuuuuu

Votes: 29 74.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Maricas team are a bunch of Nancy boys, they complain more than they play. Fucking nag more than my ex

The Moroccan players are the biggest pussies.

What a lovely set of fans...

World Cup: Japan fans impress by cleaning up stadium
_102121611_japanfan.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-44492611

In Japan a lot of schools don’t even employ janitors, they dedicate around 15 mins or so usually at the end of day or around lunch where all the students pitch in and clean the school. Cleanliness in their society is something that is done without thinking, like putting on a seatbelt

Today’s lesson of the day, WC edition

The world doesn't have Cristiano Ronaldo level players at any other positions and you're asking if Portugal do?

Ronaldo is the GOAT. He just gets better while Messi stagnates.

100 goals for Barcelona in the last 2 seasons is stagnating?

Ronaldo, whilst still in the top 2 players in the world, was clearly at his peak 3-4 years ago.

Okay, well when I finally decide what BuLi team to support this year, I will let you know. Cannot be BVB or S04. We will see though, fam.

I know you do not like the German NT, but aren't you a little disappointed they didn't beat Mexico? Or, are you very happy? Anyways, I am sure people there are shitting bricks esepcially afer Reus said he was being saved for the 'difficult' games. Have won one in six and that was against shit-tier Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Going here tonight, it is basically the most authentic German food in Columbus: http://www.schmidthaus.com/restaurant-menu-2/
Die Currywurst als Vorspeise, für das Hauptgericht möchte ich Oma's Hackbratengeruch Haus Sauerbraten bekommen. Als Dessert mag ich natürlich den Jumbo Cream Puff. Irgendwelche Empfehlungen? Ich habe mein Deutsch geübt.

I will root for Germany if Reus starts, it is kinda funny to see how mad everyone got tho. Löw is a garbage coach despite winning in 2014, would surprise me if he can turn it around tbh.

Well that sounds like a pretty good choice. But also definitely a lot to eat, you will be stuffed! :D I'd pick the pork shank out of the main stuff, but it is also by far the most expensive lel.

According to the official World Cup guide Morocco hadn’t allowed a goal in qualifying. Then the first game was an own goal, still scoreless from the opponent

Only took 4 minutes for Ronaldo to crack the code. GOAT

A set piece orgy this World Cup has been, as Alexi Lalas duly noted

I will root for Germany if Reus starts, it is kinda funny to see how mad everyone got tho. Löw is a garbage coach despite winning in 2014, would surprise me if he can turn it around tbh.

Well that sounds like a pretty good choice. But also definitely a lot to eat, you will be stuffed! :D I'd pick the pork shank out of the main stuff, but it is also by far the most expensive lel.

I've had that before, it is phenomenal. Löw has been in the job forever, seems like he would've had it figured out by now. Not sure why he sticks with Draxler (as many others have said). Not an easy group, definitely need to win the next two games to have a chance.

I do not enjoy the new Sherdog layout, there I said it.

Okay, well when I finally decide what BuLi team to support this year, I will let you know. Cannot be BVB or S04. We will see though, fam.

I know you do not like the German NT, but aren't you a little disappointed they didn't beat Mexico? Or, are you very happy? Anyways, I am sure people there are shitting bricks esepcially afer Reus said he was being saved for the 'difficult' games. Have won one in six and that was against shit-tier Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Going here tonight, it is basically the most authentic German food in Columbus: http://www.schmidthaus.com/restaurant-menu-2/
Die Currywurst als Vorspeise, für das Hauptgericht möchte ich Oma's Hackbratengeruch Haus Sauerbraten bekommen. Als Dessert mag ich natürlich den Jumbo Cream Puff. Irgendwelche Empfehlungen? Ich habe mein Deutsch geübt.

VFB Stuttgart stock is treading up, time to buy buy buy

@Sexy

this is very interesting.

how the choons are made.

VFB Stuttgart stock is treading up, time to buy buy buy
Made some decent signings, got dat Mercedes money and will sell Pavard for a filthy amount after the WC. Definitely watch out for them.

100 goals for Barcelona in the last 2 seasons is stagnating?

Ronaldo, whilst still in the top 2 players in the world, was clearly at his peak 3-4 years ago.

Scored more than Ronny last season. More assists too.

Really like Gelson but he hasn't made the final step, otherwise he would be at a top team already.

Yeah, but sadly, we can't attract those very top players with no CL at the moment. He's just turned 23, more room for improvement, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back