Media The Official : Conor looking old, fragile and bad striking form thread

I thought this was a recap of his Khabib performance

Just an instagram instead

Is he planning a drop to 145? Guy looks shrunken

Cleto is still king

Love Cleto. I have 8oz. Cleto's, but they're just for sparring with certain people. Ringside used to make the best 10oz amateur gloves for sparring, then the quality went down and they started falling apart quickly. That's when I switched to Title for everyday sparring gloves. I bought the Hayabusa's last summer, and they are exceptional. Shaped a lot like Cleto Reyes. Lean, straight and fast.

Could be planning a drop back down to 145. Could be wise since he isn't doing well at 55.

The ever changing physique of Conor, one picture he's huge, the next he's old and drawn out, he must practice weight cutting in between pictures for shits and giggles...

Just from this picture alone you can see how woeful of a puncher he is.

His media day at the UFC gym for the Floyd fight will live forever. What an embarrassment lmao Legit the most shocking and pathetic attempt at Boxing I've ever seen.

The fact the boxing world made a "McGregor challenge" imitating him taking the piss out of him was hilarious.

But did he stop drinking and start running every day
Conor has a history of knee injuries, I don't think he can do intensive roadwork. If I'm not mistaken, he has substituted running with swimming in his cardio workouts or at least has done so in the past.

The ever changing physique of Conor, one picture he's huge, the next he's old and drawn out, he must practice weight cutting in between pictures for shits and giggles...
So are you saying he is pulsing

Just from this picture alone you can see how woeful of a puncher he is.

His media day at the UFC gym for the Floyd fight will live forever. What an embarrassment lmao Legit the most shocking and pathetic attempt at Boxing I've ever seen.

The fact the boxing world made a "McGregor challenge" imitating him taking the piss out of him was hilarious.
The whole thing was a damn circus but to Conors credit he did a hell alot better than I thought

inb4 Touch Butt 145 Conor
73Sv.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back