Media The Official : Conor looking old, fragile and bad striking form thread

He does look smaller in that picture. Probably just took time off from the gym after the khabib fight.
I think he might be making a 145 comeback

But did he stop drinking and start running every day

Looks slim, surprised to see Sherdog not talking about he's dropping to FW lol

Serious question, is McGregor cutting back down to 145??

Colin fans in panic mode right now.

So a day ago you (or one of the other connies) was posting a photo of him looking beastly hanging from a pull up bar; talking about how he is back and ready to take out khabib.

I think he might be making a 145 comeback

I honestly think it would be the best move for him. His cardio with the extra weight is brutal. I mean even at 45 it was kinda clear he had stamina issues so it might not help but he’s gotta fix it or else guys are gonna start to really take advantage of it.

lol is he cutting weight? also as usual looks gassed.

Slow, tired , defensive hand down

Specifically what details make him look slow or tired.Please find me him throwing a straight left with his right up.

You've never stepped foot in a gym in your life and that's been made apparent but I'm going to take the bait and see if you're a troll too.

He's going back to 145 to fight Max for the belt.

I honestly think it would be the best move for him. His cardio with the extra weight is brutal. I mean even at 45 it was kinda clear he had stamina issues so it might not help but he’s gotta fix it or else guys are gonna start to really take advantage of it.

It's perfect timing, too, because max needs a fight. There are a lot of good contenders at 145 right now, but one needs to distinguish himself as the number one contender. In the meantime, let conor get a crack at his old belt.

I suddenly want ringside gloves.

They're pretty good, but the quality went downhill a bit just before Title Boxing bought them out. Better quality now since Title bought Ringside. My fave is Hayabusa.

Lol looking small like a little pipsqueak

So a day ago you (or one of the other connies) was posting a photo of him looking beastly hanging from a pull up bar; talking about how he is back and ready to take out khabib.
1. Was not me
2. Point?

They're pretty good, but the quality went downhill a bit just before Title Boxing bought them out. Better quality now since Title bought Ringside. My fave is Hayabusa.
Cleto is still king

Back