The Next UFC Undisputed MW Champion of the world will be

Anderson silva will remain champ until the ufc shuts down...

i like his chances... he is very well rounded.

War Belcher, but I think this just can happen after Andy retires.

Okami is going to pummel him

Okami will get knocked out by Belcher!!! He is the most underrated fighter in the UFC! Belcher should get a number one contender fight next! He is better than the Count,Munoz,Stann,Weidman, or Okami! All of those fighters are or were considered top 5 MWs in 2012 at some point. Hopefully he will fight Vitor or Andy next to really settle into the rankings as a top 3 MW in the world!!

I don't know about 100% but Belcher has definitely done well since losing to Akiyama except he's been constantly injured.

Despite the injuries he has so far come back strong and proven he's a bona fide contender after each layoff. The thing is he not only slips in the ranking but also the spotlight every injury so I don't see him challenging for the title until late next year and only if he rebounds from his latest injury.

ABelch2.jpg

The next UFC MW champion of the world will 100% be Alan Belcher, Why? If you watched Alan Belchers recent fights you would know ever since that controversial loss to Akiyama back at UFC 100 he has been on a killing spree. After that loss he rebounded by absolutely dominating Wilson Gouveia in spectacular fashion, and after that he went on & just dominated fighters like Patrick Cote & Jason MacDonald. Later on that year Belcher got injured but that didn't stop him & after A 8 month layoff from Injury he came back & just went through Rousimar Palhares. Alan Belcher next fight would have been against Vitor Belfort & I'm really still pissed about that because i know he would have hands down beaten Belfort. 2012 has been the worst year for injuries we have seen UFC PPV cards go from being stacked to looking like a UFC on FX card. Anyway So now were about a week away from UFC 155 & I guarentee you he will beat Yushin Okami to possibly set up a number 1 contender fight with Chris weidman Tim Boetsch or Michael Bisping & he will decimate which ever one he goes on to fight. Finally he will go on to fight Anderson Silva for the title which would result in a new UFC UNDISPUTED MW champion of the world.
Would love to see him with the belt, but with his history of injuries I don't know

Just because you're a good contender, doesn't mean you're good enough to beat the champ.
On the plus side, at least you're not saying Weidman

Weidmans pretty good. If fact I think belcher and he would make a good one.

hes done well since the akiyama loss but hes also been riddled w/ injuries, hasnt fought consistently and has yet to even fight a top 10 MW...the win over palhares was a step in the right direction but he has alot to do prove b4 titles are anything close to a reality...i really cant imagine a world in which he beats anderson silva...

Match him against Lombard. If he continues his winning ways against Lombard, he could then fight for a #1 contender spot. Both those guys just fought Paul Harris. Belcher still needs a couple more wins before a title shot.

Lombard makes no profit to Belcher since Lombard is below him in rankings quite a bit. Lombard has to get Wand/Stann winner.

Belcher is my dude but yikes c'mon bro Wilson is not Anderson

Huge Belcher fan myself but lets not get too far ahead of ourselves here..

I like Alan but he w will not even have the chance to be the "Next UFC" champion. Bisping and Chris are ahead of him right now in the pecking order but if he keeps winning he will get his chance hopfully late next year.

I appreciate that someone took notice of what a tear Belcher has been on. He's always been the hardest fight at MW as far as I'm concerned, and nobody wants to fight him because he doesn't have the name recognition a lot of guys have, but his skills go far beyond that. I too would like to see a Lombard fight in his future.. that would give us a good idea of where everything is.

Alan could take up the reins after the Spider retires. All the respect to Alan in the world, but I don't see him taking out Silva.

I'll wait for Belcher vs Weidman before making that judgement call. I'd for damn sure prefer Alan over Chris as champion to spare us Weidman's sack danglers saying "If Anderson never retired, Chris would've retired him." And all that hype train bullshit.

war Belcher, but hot damn that girl in the back is FUGLY

Back