The newest inductee into the OT's Rafters of Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
meyers.gif

You keep trying like anything you say matters, RR. I expect no better, you're never going to even try to be a decent human being. I get it. You're angry. Apparently that's awesome. I'm just completely tired of it.

Or, since we're writing haikus

lame sociopath
I am tired of your tantrums
kindly eat a dick

Angry? Far from it. Angry would be you in both here and Mayberry when people took shots at that walking lamp shade missing a chromosome. I think you're completely tired of a lot of things. Having a wife that would rather watch your brother ram his head against the wall then sleep in the same bed as you. Lying about how successful you are when in reality you might as well come home to an empty home and being a burnt out loser who i should have taken in my death pool this year.

Fuck your Haiku like life fucked your retard brother.

Angry? Far from it. Angry would be you in both here and Mayberry when people took shots at that walking lamp shape missing a chromosome. I think you're completely tired of a lot of things. Having a wife that would rather watch your brother ram his head against the wall then sleep in the same bed as you. Lying about how successful you are when in reality you might as well come home to an empty home and being a burnt out loser who i should have taken in my death pool this year.

Fuck your Haiku like life fucked your retard brother.

Is gotten to still a thing? Gotten to, like following guys into other forums and trying to get them banned?

Whatever, man, I'm over it. You're obviously not. Maybe the universe will laugh as hard as I am and give you cancer.

Is gotten to still a thing? Gotten to, like following guys into other forums and trying to get them banned?

Whatever, man, I'm over it. You're obviously not. Maybe the universe will laugh as hard as I am and give you cancer.

I don't post at offshoots. Interested in a wager, RITF? I mean, you're supposed to be the voice of reason so I would naturally assume you have no problem backing up your words. how much are you willing to lose (we'll make this serperate thread if you don't tuck your dick).

No, you aren't. You just wished cancer upon me, dumbass. That said, I'd rather get cancer then be your brother. An autistic kid who smiles anytime someone gives him a cookie and pats him on the head. How was his first time having sex? Did he name the pillow or did he accidentally put the condom on his thumb?

I don't post at offshoots. Interested in a wager, RITF? I mean, you're supposed to be the voice of reason so I would naturally assume you have no problem backing up your words. how much are you willing to lose (we'll make this serperate thread if you don't tuck your dick).

No, you aren't. You just wished cancer upon me,, dumbass. That said, I'd rather get cancer then be your brother. An autistic kid who smiles anytime someone gives him a cookie and pats him on the head. How was his first time have sex. Did he name the pillow did he accidentally put the condom on his thumb?

Keep charging at those windmills, little buddy. For someone making so many "retard" jokes, you seem pretty:
Diagnostic Criteria for 299.00 Autistic Disorder
qualitative impairment in social interaction, as manifested by at least two of the following:
marked impairment in the use of multiple nonverbal behaviors such as eye-to-eye gaze, facial expression, body postures, and gestures to regulate social interaction
failure to develop peer relationships appropriate to developmental level
a lack of spontaneous seeking to share enjoyment, interests, or achievements with other people (e.g., by a lack of showing, bringing, or pointing out objects of interest)
lack of social or emotional reciprocity

qualitative impairments in communication as manifested by at least one of the following:
delay in, or total lack of, the development of spoken language (not accompanied by an attempt to compensate through alternative modes of communication
such as gesture or mime)
in individuals with adequate speech, marked impairment in the ability to initiate or sustain a conversation with others
stereotyped and repetitive use of language or idiosyncratic language
lack of varied, spontaneous make-believe play or social imitative play appropriate to developmental level

restricted repetitive and stereotyped patterns of behavior, interests, and activities, as manifested by at least one of the following:
encompassing preoccupation with one or more stereotyped and restricted patterns of interest that is abnormal either in intensity or focus
apparently inflexible adherence to specific, nonfunctional routines or rituals
stereotyped and repetitive motor manners (e.g., hand or finger flapping or twisting, or complex whole-body movements)
persistent preoccupation with parts of objects

Delays or abnormal functioning in at least one of the following areas, with onset prior to age 3 years: (1) social interaction, (2) language as used in social communication, or (3) symbolic or imaginative play.

Wanna borrow a helmet? I have extras.

I remember dr.rentley's arvival
what a pleb that klein was
still rememering that

logic line: jory:phd:doctor:dr.rentley

Keep charging at those windmills, little buddy. For someone making so many "retard" jokes, you seem pretty:
Diagnostic Criteria for 299.00 Autistic Disorder
qualitative impairment in social interaction, as manifested by at least two of the following:
marked impairment in the use of multiple nonverbal behaviors such as eye-to-eye gaze, facial expression, body postures, and gestures to regulate social interaction
failure to develop peer relationships appropriate to developmental level
a lack of spontaneous seeking to share enjoyment, interests, or achievements with other people (e.g., by a lack of showing, bringing, or pointing out objects of interest)
lack of social or emotional reciprocity

qualitative impairments in communication as manifested by at least one of the following:
delay in, or total lack of, the development of spoken language (not accompanied by an attempt to compensate through alternative modes of communication
such as gesture or mime)
in individuals with adequate speech, marked impairment in the ability to initiate or sustain a conversation with others
stereotyped and repetitive use of language or idiosyncratic language
lack of varied, spontaneous make-believe play or social imitative play appropriate to developmental level

restricted repetitive and stereotyped patterns of behavior, interests, and activities, as manifested by at least one of the following:
encompassing preoccupation with one or more stereotyped and restricted patterns of interest that is abnormal either in intensity or focus
apparently inflexible adherence to specific, nonfunctional routines or rituals
stereotyped and repetitive motor manners (e.g., hand or finger flapping or twisting, or complex whole-body movements)
persistent preoccupation with parts of objects

Delays or abnormal functioning in at least one of the following areas, with onset prior to age 3 years: (1) social interaction, (2) language as used in social communication, or (3) symbolic or imaginative play.

Wanna borrow a helmet? I have extras.

Yeah, I'm not reading that. Take your white flag and whipe your brother's mouth. Your ego got the best of you and now you're googling shit as an out. Let me be blantantly honest, I don't care why your brother chews on crayons. Fuck him and fuck you. If you want to honestly back up what you say then we can talk. Otherwise, put a harness around your brother and descend back into the rafters. Maybe someone left a light bulb up there he can play with

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a white flag.

I honestly expected better. You were so confident about your awesome life and me being some teenager talking shit on the internet. What changed your mind? This is fucking pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back