The Mountain from Game of Thrones lost 100lbs, has a boxing fight coming up

I think most people dont get how absurd it is to have two strongmen have a boxing fight. It is two separate sports.

Let them do track and field and everyone would get it. WOW Thor wins with 4,10m vs. Eddie Hall with 2,80m longjump but then Eddie counters with 31seconds 200m run vs. Thor 35seconds. But watch out for the 5000m race at the end. Eddie has proven to be able to get down to 25min . Craaaaaaaaazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I think Thor can win. All he needs to do is work on his jab/straight right, and footwork. If he sticks with that, I believe he can whip Eddie's ass. Thor will have the height and reach advantage and Eddie can't punch worth a shit.

I've seen Eddie's training footage and this guy flexes as hard as he can when he punches. They are more like hard pushes then punches. He has 0 snap on his punches.

Thor can jab the shit out of him and drop the occasional straight right. He can also conserve his energy while Eddie flexes and windmills around the ring.

Thor can win this with those 2 punches. Thats all he needs.

I think Thor can win. All he needs to do is work on his jab/straight right, and footwork. If he sticks with that, I believe he can whip Eddie's ass. Thor will have the height and reach advantage and Eddie can't punch worth a shit.

I've seen Eddie's training footage and this guy flexes as hard as he can when he punches. They are more like hard pushes then punches. He has 0 snap on his punches.

Thor can jab the shit out of him and drop the occasional straight right. He can also conserve his energy while Eddie flexes and windmills around the ring.

Thor can win this with those 2 punches. Thats all he needs.
Eddie speeds up his training footage to make himself seem faster than he is. Whatever athleticism he has doesn’t transfer over to the sport of boxing. He moves his body awkwardly and looks like he’s trying to do an impression of what he thinks a boxer looks like. I’m fairly certain he took this fight thinking Thor wasn’t going to take it seriously, so he trained accordingly. The exhibitions Thor is having leading up to this fight are likely to be infinitely more challenging than anything Eddie would be able to present in the ring.

Here’s the replay of Thor’s exhibition today.

He’s moving around quite well, still winging his punches, but his jab was looking decent for a novice.

Here’s the replay of Thor’s exhibition today.

He’s moving around quite well, still winging his punches, but his jab was looking decent for a novice.

Thank You for posting this.

He is in better form than eddy he have normal movements for a man of his size compared to eddy

Back