The Most Refined Educated Fans

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I often see the phrase, "I don't hate him [fighter], I hate his fans." Usually because they are "The most delusional."

Occasionally there is even a thread about "Who has the most delusional fans?"

But let's look at it from the other side:

Which fighter has the most refined, intelligent, non-delusional fans?

Anyone popular enough to have casual fans is off that list by default.

Fedor fans are usually the most reasonable people here, it seems.

McGregor or Lesnar fans.

Probably wmma or Mighty Mouse fans according to wmma and Mighty Mouse fans

Anyone popular enough to have casual fans is off that list by default.

Lol, so it's like a hipster thing. So next time I see, "I don't hate so and so fighter I hate his fans because they are delusional" I can assume they have a waxed mustache and suspenders and thick, black rimmed glasses they don't need. And if I ask them who they think is the best they'll say something like, "Well, most people don't realize this yet, but Sarah Kauffman's ground game is highly underrated."

DC has cool fans.

Fans who spot non flashy, non highlight reel fighters when they're up and comers, they usually know what they're looking at in terms of the fundamentals. People who were on board with Weidman from an early stage for example.

Anyone can spot a McGregor because his early performances were flashy as fuck knockouts, takes a little more understanding to spot the brilliance of someone like Chris before they've fought at the highest level.

Lol, so it's like a hipster thing. So next time I see, "I don't hate so and so fighter I hate his fans because they are delusional" I can assume they have a waxed mustache and suspenders and thick, black rimmed glasses they don't need. And if I ask them who they think is the best they'll say something like, "Well, most people don't realize this yet, but Sarah Kauffman's ground game is highly underrated."

Dude Ian McCall posts here don't talk about him like that. He'd never say Kauffman has a ground game.

Anderson, McGregor, Jones, Miesha. Pretty much anyone I like.

Lol Fedor does have some of the absolute worst and I am sometimes ashamed to be one of them...

Damn I got nothing... I think every popular fighter has at least some bad ones.

Fans of the little sweetheart Cláudia Gadelha

Back