THE most perfectly executed spinning heel kick knock out you’ve ever seen (GIFS preferred boiz)

Two touch 360 kick KO. Can't get better than this.

Ewy4nLF.gif

tumblr_n50zisBY4w1rofocqo1_400-1.gif

The terry etim one was the technically the best, but vitor against rockhold beats it because its Luke Rockhold. Love seeing that twat spark out

No Andy Hug? Shame on you, Sherdog. This was a fight ender.

6ia1s0.jpg

And they're wrapping and having their hands taped before putting on those cloves. Basically loaded gloves - or being hit by someone with a cast on.
I
And they're wrapping and having their hands taped before putting on those cloves. Basically loaded gloves - or being hit by someone with a cast on.
sorry what?

Crazy really to think you must wear gloves for a fight, yet you can full force spinning heel kick someone directly in the temple, kinda f*cked really, I luv it

the gloves are really to protect your hands

Crazy really to think you must wear gloves for a fight, yet you can full force spinning heel kick someone directly in the temple, kinda f*cked really, I luv it

Glove protect hand lol

I read somewhere that the gloves/wraps are intented to protect the hands than the other guys face, after some point more padding might only protect the person getting hit tho and the hands will be just fine.

Oh my angel, you make me feel special with that name. do continue to address me as such for the rest of your days

I see that Sherdog is still gayer than a bag full of dicks...

This is my fav one, even if it isn't accurate.

This is a rare flashy technique that i feel like would work in MMA. If you can do it as well as that guy.
That kind of kick works better when you have closer spaces,like the ring,or if the fighter have a very accurate awareness of timing and space.
IMHO its a one time shot,like the flying scissors Sato pulled on Anderson in Pride.
Its beautiful though.

Half of these are not spinning heel kick KO's.

Step it up or don't post

Back