THE most perfectly executed spinning heel kick knock out you’ve ever seen (GIFS preferred boiz)

Easy now my fuzzy little man peach there arent even 100 posts in this thread. You’re a dreamer though Half Squat, never change.
I can assure I will never change. That’s a promise baby

tenor.gif
The prophecy that was foretold!

Oh my angel, you make me feel special with that name. do continue to address me as such for the rest of your days

Barboza's one is pretty impossible to beat consider the speed and the way Etim fell (and stayed stiff for a long time after that.)

Barboza's one is pretty impossible to beat consider the speed and the way Etim fell (and stayed stiff for a long time after that.)
he does have some absolute weapons for legs man, lethal

Can't beat Barboza, but here's some from Tenshin.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Trying to link Mark Hunt spinning heel kick vs Cro Cop but cant make that shit work

<JerryWWF>

No idea what Barboza was thinking besides "wheel kick him in the balls."

Andy Hug used to wheel kick the thigh. That may have been what he was attempting. Hug did it so often they called it the “Hug Tornado”.

Andy Hug used to wheel kick the thigh. That may have been what he was attempting. Hug did it so often they called it the “Hug Tornado”.
Looks lethal, Felder can take a pounding as well & he got a full reaction from him, must’ve been some serious force behind that shit

Crazy really to think you must wear gloves for a fight, yet you can full force spinning heel kick someone directly in the temple, kinda f*cked really, I luv it
Gloves are to protect the hands, not the person being hit.

Back