The Most Interesting Man in the Mayberry

Horse Style

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
When luck stops him at the door, he climbs in through the window.

He's not afraid to show his feminine side, even if he had one.

He once had an awkward moment, just to see how it felt.

He can speak German, in Russian.

There's no escaping his presence in the Mayberry, so I've decided to embrace him. @Kardashians is the Most Interesting Man in the Mayberry.

He doesn't always pretend to be a girl, but when he does, he goes "tee hee"

Kardie can't even win a Mayberry gimmick award, there's really nothing to see here.

There ain't no men in the berry. Only boys, bitches, and bastards.

Quit trying to white knight and catch the attention of @Kardashians or @Banchan. Neither one of these lady boys going to hang off your nutsack. They already got a waiting list of white knight basement dwellers seeking their attention.

Quit trying to white knight and catch the attention of @Kardashians or @Banchan. Neither one of these lady boys going to hang off your nutsack. .
Just embracing a gimmick that shows no sign of going away.

Also, don't know how Banchan got into this

Quit trying to white knight and catch the attention of @Kardashians or @Banchan. Neither one of these lady boys going to hang off your nutsack. They already got a waiting list of white knight basement dwellers seeking their attention.

This thread reminds me of a friend of mine who pretends to be a girl on Chess.com. A girl mod at that. He told me all about it. I was just like hmmmm k.

Anyone noticed he's tried to fit in lately since i called him out on Watching Keeping up with Kardashians, E network and TMZ.....

Kardashions only gimmick is making people think she's a gimmick ...

One of the mods once said Kardashians is a 55 year old Korean man. Now it's entirely possible that they were joking, likely even. However, that is now how I view Kardashians. I can't help it.

One of the mods once said Kardashians is a 55 year old Korean man. Now it's entirely possible that they were joking, likely even. However, that is now how I view Kardashians. I can't help it.
The Mods arnt real bro ..... you really think @Jackonfire is really a dude named jack whos been on fire for how many years? come on... And you really think an infant can be homeless yet somehow have a computer to post as much as he does.... Mods are fake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back