The Most Insufferable MMA Voice?

Which MMA Analyst, Ex-Fighter has THE MOST **Insufferable Voice**?

• Michael Bisbing

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • Henry Cejudo

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Daniel Cormier

Votes: 23 17.4%
  • Dominick Cruz

Votes: 16 12.1%
  • Dan Hardy

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Dimitrius Johnson

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Chael Sonnen

Votes: 31 23.5%
  • Din Thomas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anthony Smith

Votes: 21 15.9%

• Total voters

IronGolem007

Po Atan
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's actually very cool that ex-MMA fighters get to continue their career as analysts. By all rights, they should.

That said, some ex-MMA fighters are very interesting to listen to — while some are absolutely insufferable.

Whom do you rate to be the most insufferable MMA analyst?

For me, Chael Sonnen has the most insufferable voice in all of MMA history: strident, urgent, utterly annoying him.

Henry Cejudo is a very close second: base, dripping with ego, stupid.

Conversely, ...

People can rag on Daniel Cormier, but he has a great speaking voice, and he doesn't get credit for a lot of absolutely insightful comments that he makes.

This Bisping is polarizing, but he can be entertaining.

The rest are meh, IMO

What are your ratings?

Last edited:
Cruz and Cejudo would be the bottom two imo. Edit: Smith gets thrown in there.

But the combination of Rogan and DC is the worst. I hate when they're together and get in their dumb dad energy.

It's actually very cool that ex-MMA fighters get to continue their career as analysts. By all rights, they should.

That said, some ex-MMA fighters are very interesting to listen to — while some are absolutely insufferable.

Whom do you rate to be the most insufferable MMA analyst?

For me, Chael Sonnen has the most insufferable voice in all of MMA history: strident, urgent, utterly annoying him.

Henry Cejudo is a very close second: base, dripping with ego, stupid.

Conversely, ...

People can rag on Daniel Cormier, but he has a great speaking voice, and he doesn't get credit for a lot of absolutely insightful comments that he makes.

This Bisping is polarizing, but he can be entertaining.

The rest are meh, IMO

What are your ratings?
100% agree that Chael's voice in insufferable. Those who voted Anthony Smith I suspect are judging what he says with his voice. Chael could tell you you are the best in the world, handsome and smart and you just won $1,000,000 from the Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes and it would still be annoying.

Joe Rogaine screaming "Ohhhhhh" and "He's hurt, he's hurt" after every decent strike is the most annoying thing to happen to my ears since I was molested by an ENT physician!!😖

Last edited:
Media - Chael Sonnen now looks like The Schmo ? | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion
Billy jean king Black and White Stock Photos & Images - Alamy
David Lander Dead: Squiggy on 'Laverne & Shirley' Was 73 - The Hollywood Reporter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnMicMMA
Back