The most important words ever said for all times.

84be72bdd663574b36e25bb56d41a14b.jpg

Most important words ever spoken?
"He who smelt it dealt it."

There is a German equivalent!

Wer hat den Furz zuerst gerochen,
dem ist er aus dem Arsch gekrochen.

Yes, yes. Wise words good Sir. And since we are quoting other indo european languages :

Qui s'endort avec le cul qui gratte se réveille avec les doigts qui puent.

if you really love us, stop trying to push your bullshit on us.

Funny how in the war room the left and right try to push their beliefs on each other but state your opinion about religion and all of a sudden it is intolerable. Of course the left is way, way worse about this. How deplorable the liberals are.

I prefer Matthew 7:7

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you"

Excellent, TS.

Also, John 14:6 "“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

and Mark 12:30-31 "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these.”

Holy hostility batman..

Was expecting something containing the German word for exit, which is ausfahrt...aus translating to out in English, I've always enjoyed the complimentary (but not correct) translation of fahrt into fart.

Out fart, lol!

"For God loved the world so much that he gave His one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." - John 3 : 16

This is it folks. I can think of no greater verse in the bible. No judgement, no condemnation, no reproach, no anger, no talking down or anything. God, who above all things, is Holy, Righteous, and Perfect in every way and is justified completely in any approach / dealings to us, instead emptied Himself out to be nothing, so that we may gain everything.

I know this thread will get derailed, scoffed, then summarily moved & dumped. I know I haven't been the most loving or compassionate person in these forums. But outside of my frailties and forgive me for the wrongs that I know / have done to any of you. I love you guys. If I did not I would post not. I hope all of you have a good day.

There you go George. I like golden rule Christians, despite being an athiest myself. It is the hell, fire, and damnation Christians I have issue with.

Back