• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Most Horrific Execution Methods Throughout History (Warning Graphic)

Which is the worse way to die?

• Total voters
Saw a video of a guy get his whole torso cut open in the shape of a flap that was pulled up to his upper chest and they took out his beating heart, that was a little too gnarly for me to watch.
The screams and pleading are always the worst part gotta keep that stuff on mute mostly.

Any of these is better entertainment than watching Amy Schumer

Saw a video of a guy get his whole torso cut open in the shape of a flap that was pulled up to his upper chest and they took out his beating heart, that was a little too gnarly for me to watch.
The screams and pleading are always the worst part gotta keep that stuff on mute mostly.
Yeah you don't want that to get out of hand.

So many delicious ways of dying.. and I only have one life to give.. ooo the horror of choices...

This is actually a pretty good movie but this guy gets covered in clay and roasted alive

The Naked Prey from 1965, actually a good movie but it's one that you probably just watch once.

These methods of torture have been used to murder millions of innocent people. Now that we have forensic science and DNA evidence to prove people's guilt we don't even use the torture they deserve anymore.. What a waste. It's all proof that life is a joke and there is truly no God. If you believe in God you're dumb. Unless you believe in an evil God. Then maybe you're not so dumb.

These methods of torture have been used to murder millions of innocent people. Now that we have forensic science and DNA evidence to prove people's guilt we don't even use the torture they deserve anymore.. What a waste. It's all proof that life is a joke and there is truly no God. If you believe in God you're dumb. Unless you believe in an evil God. Then maybe you're not so dumb.

So I take it your saying if god is real he must be evil, am I right?

cant be as bad as the vid floating around were a pibble is chewing on a latin american fellow

Marriage. A slow agonizing death over decades, with nonstop nagging and antagonizing from a being that does nothing but get fatter, meaner, and more unhappy every single day.

Well, this looks painful...

d1b7b2e163e82df58cd7d9f91e256178.jpg

Great movie.

Richard Harris westerns from the 70s tend to be unfairly underrated and forgotten.

Especially now that The Revenant exists, nobody will ever watch Man in Wilderness.

Humans.....really kind and compassionate...

That scaphism shit is fucking brutal

Also the idea of rats chewing through someone lmao fuck that's insane

Yeah you don't want that to get out of hand.

Exactly, you don't wanna deal with nigtmares just because of a little curiosity into the depravity of man.
On a positive note that knife was impressively sharp, cut right through dude's flesh like butter. Kinda wish I knew what brand and make it was but maybe better that I don't because I don't need to buy more shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back