The Most Dominant Fighter Ever in the UFC

Those early UFC's had some brutal fights.
There was a fighter named Brian Johnston
who finished a guy named Reza Nasri.
Great fight.

gif doesn't even do it justice - that manslaughter went on for as long as it took the ref to finish his smoke.

Big John in next event, I believe.... a little too hyped up, breaking Brian Johnston's nose, but still better than the previous ref.
Here you go
2.gif

Big John was the ref for this fight.. referee stoppages were not yet allowed (due to the Gracie's) so all John could do was point at Morris' corner to throw in the towel

the fight ends when Pat Smith stands up and walks away on his own.. after this John told the Gracie's they had to allow referee stoppages or he wouldn't referee for them anymore and possibly start working to get the ufc banned

and this was ufc 2.. Brian Johnston didn't come along untill ufc 9 or 10
Dropping knowledge with @ChuteBoxeStomp

If were going with self claimed not on the record wins then I think Rickson wins hands down.

LOL. Some weirdo is following me around and bumping threads I made in an attempt to.... I dunno. LOLs.

Just realized this is a old ass thread.

Yea, it's ancient. Thank the weird dude that bumped it. I think this is the same guy that said I need to spend less time posting, but is following me around like a angry lost puppy that doesn't know the meaning of irony. I think he's mad because I blocked him. Fucking Shertards.. I almost feel bad for the guy.

Back