The Most Dominant Fighter Ever in the UFC

BBMN

Pancakes?!
@red
Reaction score
Patrick Smith entered the cage at UFC 1 with an incredible record of 250-0. Clearly he was more dominant than Anderson Silva, Fedor, GSP, Aldo, Jones, and Ronda. Combined.

All hail the GOAT!

PatrickSmith.gif

Well I cant argue against that :D

he does have one of the most brutal gifs in the fight game, that's for sure
tumblr_m1t0ofq6xa1qhndw9o2_250.gif

Pat Smith was exciting to watch, looked like a scary dude. Most dominant all time? Probably not, great record, but that was mostly kickboxing i believe. Ken made him tap in about 60 seconds.

Who is the jabroni getting smashed?

Fuck him, he's a piece of shit !

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_6526066

Each of the suspects had previously been charged with failure to register as a sex offender and all had extensive criminal records that included assault charges.

Smith, who has numerous assault, domestic violence and theft convictions dating back to 1985, served a five-year prison sentence beginning in 1999 for sexual assault on a child, according to Colorado Bureau of Investigation records.

In 2005, he was charged with failure to register as a sex offender, according to CBI records. In January, he was convicted of failure to register as a sex offender.

gif doesn't even do it justice - that manslaughter went on for as long as it took the ref to finish his smoke.

Big John in next event, I believe.... a little too hyped up, breaking Brian Johnston's nose, but still better than the previous ref.

God bless Peter Aerts

s0uWLOC.gif
Not sure why this makes you feel any better. He competes in a sport where everyone at some point gets beat. What kind of weak physiological trick are you trying to play on yourself?

Not sure why this makes you feel any better. He competes in a sport where everyone at some point gets beat. What kind of weak physiological trick are you trying to play on yourself?

The kind where you like to see a piece of shit child molester get ktfo? It's one of my personal favorites. I don't care under which circumstances it took place, I'm just glad that it did.

gif doesn't even do it justice - that manslaughter went on for as long as it took the ref to finish his smoke.

Big John in next event, I believe.... a little too hyped up, breaking Brian Johnston's nose, but still better than the previous ref.

Big John was the ref for this fight.. referee stoppages were not yet allowed (due to the Gracie's) so all John could do was point at Morris' corner to throw in the towel

the fight ends when Pat Smith stands up and walks away on his own.. after this John told the Gracie's they had to allow referee stoppages or he wouldn't referee for them anymore and possibly start working to get the ufc banned

and this was ufc 2.. Brian Johnston didn't come along untill ufc 9 or 10

The kind where you like to see a piece of shit child molester get ktfo? It's one of my personal favorites. I don't care under which circumstances it took place, I'm just glad that it did.

too bad Keith Hackney didn't get a chance to fight him

Back