THE MOST CRINGEWORTHY PRESS CONFERENCE EVER?

"I love talking to the ladies at the bank"

And you know what?
Nate Diaz DON'T GIVE A FUCK!
And
Conor McGregor DON'T GIVE A FUCK EITHER

Whole thing came together today. Today.

Can't please some no matter what.

They were asked questions and answered them, the fuck more you want?

I usually find Conor cringe worthy at press conferences, but this shit was hilarious. This is the first press conference with Conor in it that I watched completely lol

The only thing cringeworthy here is you calling McGregor a beta
eah for sure, that was not cringeworthy, this thread is and your calling macgoatus a beta.., was latin for Z and this thread..

jesus...

It was good until the roid accusations and the 3rd grade exchange (you roid, no I don't, yes you do), after that I was bored and returned to pay attention on the face off.

Got some good one liners from Nate and Conor tough.

I learned Diaz is making at least 1 million which was cool. Diaz bros deserve it. 20/20 was fucking insulting for fans they pull to UFC and wars they been in.

Two things
1. That was not his final pay
2. He asked for more money upfront as a signing bonus

These things get said over and over, yet some still don't get it!

Ghetto setup, horrible questions, and both Conor and Diaz looked off / nervous. Conor was slouched forward like a beta. The staredown was disappointing, too much security. Where's Dana?

There were 220000 people watching. That was a bum conference
post a pic of yourself since your such an alpha male, i bet you are scrawny

The questions were mostly very stupid indeed

"What are you going to buy Nate?"

We all know where that money is going:

6a013483a1ee3d970c0167689b01ab970b-800wi
Looks like Pappy Van Winkle bourbon. That pot head has good taste in spirits.

conor was majorly jimmie rustled and nate gave us the template how to handle conor trash talk

the most ironic moment was definitely when they tried to out shout each other about who didn't give the fuck the most when by shouting over each other you clearly do give a fuck lol

oh and helping out kids is an insult now according to conor lol

This was awesome, I think this will outsell the Aldo fight.

Just because you write the thread title in capital letters doesn't make it true.

Back