The monologue that got Martin Lawrence banned from SNL

Don't mind Kevin. He's having a bit of a tough day today. Something to do with bats. Having said that, cool story bro.

Pretty stupid material. I guess it is all in the way you present it that gets the lulz.

Don't mind Kevin. He's having a bit of a tough day today. Something to do with bats. Having said that, cool story bro.

Nope I'm good, I've got my teflon suit on today. Peter Garrett and Mark Arbib on the other hand are in a world of trouble.

True story bro.

wow, im still amazed the crash test dummies were a thing once

I'd rather see Chevy ask that writer for a handy.

Lame, But Chevy Chase in there is fucking evil funny. The best kind of funny. "Chase suggested that “SNL‘s first openly gay cast member [Terry Sweeney] star in a sketch where they weighed him every week to see if he had AIDS.” .” Amazingly, Chase was asked back four more times before finally being banned in 1997, when, according to Will Ferrell in Live from New York, he asked a female writer if “maybe you could give me a handjob later.”

You know, some women’ll let you go down, you know what I’m sayin’, knowin’ they got a yeast infection. I’m sorry. Sorry. Come up with dough all on your damn lip…Got a bagel and a croissant on your lip. “Anybody got any butter?” I like jelly on mine

tumblr_mw6jyx0zVx1qd3hr1o1_500.gif

I dated a girl for two months and I had to bounce out of there because whatever was in her body, her breath to her vag, those smells were natures best way of birth control.

Cypress Hill toking on live TV. Priceless.

Sinead shouldn't have been banned for what she did. Freedom of expression should be respected and embraced. Meh, the white collars didn't like it, at least she did it...

Back