The monologue that got Martin Lawrence banned from SNL

Interesting. Sounds horrible when reading it but I'm sure he delivered it decently. Didn't know so many people had been banned from SNL over the years.

Is it common parlance to douche one's ass? I thought that was more an enema than a douche.

This bit got Adrien Brody banned from SNL

I don't understand any of this. Do they get banned for doing a sketch that they were suppose to do or are they saying what they want?

damn Beyonce's cooter must be stank & infected

do people still give a shit about SNL?

I don't understand any of this. Do they get banned for doing a sketch that they were suppose to do or are they saying what they want?

Lorne Michaels who runs SNL is REALLY anal about how he wants things done on the show. He hates Ad libbing, Corsping, and anything that goes against the SNL status quo. In this situation, Adrien did a short bit introducing Sean Paul but the bit wasn't approved by Lorne and it went about 40 seconds over time, so Lorne banned Brody from the show for life which is really an overblown call considering what others have been banned for.

The band FEAR got banned from SNL back in the 80s after John Belushi demanded that they play on the show in order for him to appear. NBC caved and when the band started played a full on riot broke out on stage. The band kept playing and was forced off stage by NBC officials. The band did about 250-500K in damages and as banned from all NBC programming.

You know, gnome sayin', you know?

H's like a walking Doge meme.

Wow, you know, such gnome sayin', very you know.

Lorne Michaels who runs SNL is REALLY anal about how he wants things done on the show. He hates Ad libbing, Corsping, and anything that goes against the SNL status quo. In this situation, Adrien did a short bit introducing Sean Paul but the bit wasn't approved by Lorne and it went about 40 seconds over time, so Lorne banned Brody from the show for life which is really an overblown call considering what others have been banned for.

So the camera men still focused on him and everything despite the bit not being planned? Or was he just suppose to announce Sean Paul and walk away but he did his own bit?

Also, I'm surprised he doesn't like corpsing. The funniest scenes are the ones where one of the cast members can't keep composure because of how funny the other character is. Will Ferrell made a ton of cast members laugh,

So the camera men still focused on him and everything despite the bit not being planned? Or was he just suppose to announce Sean Paul and walk away but he did his own bit?

He was just suppose to introduce Sean Paul but he decided to do his own funny bit without permission. Lorne was said to be pissed because the segment used up time and they had to shorten some of the skits.

Last edited:
Also, I'm surprised he doesn't like corpsing. The funniest scenes are the ones where one of the cast members can't keep composure because of how funny the other character is. Will Ferrell made a ton of cast members laugh,

corpsing happens every now and then but he doesn't like it to be constant because it's viewed as "unprofessional"

I dated a girl for two months and I had to bounce out of there because whatever was in her body, her breath to her vag, those smells were natures best way of birth control.

Did you ask her to place a cert up her ass?

Back