The Money Man.

I like moicano as a fighter a lot, but I think this is a tough fight for him. He's been getting caught a lot from southpaws -- fiziev, RDA, turner, hell dober stunned him too. What has been saving Moicano a lot lately is his grappling, but BSD isn't going to be easy on the mat the way turner and Dober were. The desperate takedowns after getting rocked might not be there for moicano the way they have been in the past. Also, benoit is a nasty grappler himself, so I won't be surprised if he takes moicano down and does decent work from top position.

On the feet, moicano hasn't really ever knocked anyone out that I recall? So unless Benoit's chin is mush after the poirier fight, I need to favor him by virtue of being the more powerful and durable fighter.

The x Factor here is cardio. I want to see if bsd gasses after 5 minutes again, or if that really was a bad showing due to staph. Moicano has shown that, while he might look sluggish, he can go five rounds and still be swinging hard in round 5.
Lol

Congrats @Poirierfan , good bet. I was hoping he would win for ya, good performance, its the best he has looked in years.

I will be copying your bets for the next UFC card next Saturday UFC 307.

It isn't the first time I've been wrong, nor will it be the last

<{ByeHomer}>
Happens to me all the time lol, MMA can be so unpredictable at times. Moicano did look slower and older his last few fights, but he really turned back the clock today, very good performance, its the best he has looked in a while. He never let BSD get going from the opening second.

I remember seeing Rountree get beaten up by that meathead Cutelaba who doesn't have much skill, big angry meathead and no finesse, and thinking Rountree is probably gonna get cut soon, not impressed.... and now he has a LHW title shot lol, it just shows you how crazy MMA can be

Congrats @Poirierfan , good bet. I was hoping he would win for ya, good performance, its the best he has looked in years.

I will be copying your bets for the next UFC card next Saturday UFC 307.
Funny thing is I seldom ever bet. When I see what I consider crazy odds and I know the two fighters well, I'll jump on it. MMA is too iffy to win consistently imo, and these type of odds don't come around that often, cheers btw.

Funny thing is I seldom ever bet. When I see what I consider crazy odds and I know the two fighters well, I'll jump on it. MMA is too iffy to win consistently imo, and these type of odds don't come around that often, cheers btw.
Yeah very true brother, its risky to bet a lot on MMA fights because we've all seen so many times how unpredictable it can be. Its always best to only bet occasionally when you really feel like it. The thing with MMA is there is just so many different ways to win, its not like boxing, so its risky to put a lot of money on. A small bet every now and then is fine

When I saw Moicano was a +220 underdog I immediately threw some money on him. Won on a straight bet and bet on him and Alabama money line for a parlay.

When I saw Moicano was a +220 underdog I immediately threw some money on him. Won on a straight bet and bet on him and Alabama money line for a parlay.
Good luck, I have no idea who's gonna win that game. I'll be watching though.

Looks like a champ to me. Or very close to it. Let's see.

Good luck, I have no idea who's gonna win that game. I'll be watching though.
Georgia almost losing to Kentucky swayed me towards bama but this game can go either way. Hope Alabama gets it tho cause it will be a nice +543 win for me

Georgia almost losing to Kentucky swayed me towards bama but this game can go either way. Hope Alabama gets it tho cause it will be a nice +543 win for me
Kentucky showed today that they aren't a push over by beating #6 Ole Miss. Kentucky has had a brutal schedule btw. Let's go Alabama (I feel gross). Lol

Kentucky showed today that they aren't a push over by beating #6 Ole Miss. Kentucky has had a brutal schedule btw. Let's go Alabama (I feel gross). Lol
Ya I hate Alabama too haha I had some free play with my bookie tho so even if they lose I won't lose anything but still got a decent payout from money Moicano taking care of business

Would've hit on a huge parlay if Miami covered yesterday. They've covered every week so far this season until yesterday

Ya I hate Alabama too haha I had some free play with my bookie tho so even if they lose I won't lose anything but still got a decent payout from money Moicano taking care of business
LSU is running on the field now, getting ready to whoop up on South Alabama. It's not the real thing but it's something. Lol

Back